Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Ready for these. Every since I got rid of my metallics and wolf greys, i've been wanting to fill the empty slots for 5's in my closet.

anyone else not keeping the orange nike hang tag that comes with these? not sure why it comes with a nike one anyway the og hangtag was a jordan one and this shoe wont have nike air on the back lol

Suddenly this thread is starting to get more traffic
eyes.gif
Yup thread picking up more steam now since it's the next release up lol...

anyone else not keeping the orange nike hang tag that comes with these? not sure why it comes with a nike one anyway the og hangtag was a jordan one and this shoe wont have nike air on the back lol

Fill me in on this??? I don't ever recall a V with any one of these "hangtags"

Last edited:
yea i started a thread asking what jordans came with hangtags orginaly and the vs were one its a black square with a red jumpman on the ogs ill try to get the pics for u and the new vs coming out and even the 13s that came out today have a orange nike hang tag 

The last time the 5s had hangtag was during the retro run back in '06.I don't think any of 'em have hangtag this year.

here is a better pics and not sure maybe a translation americans arnt the only one who buys lol im sure it says nike on there too the other pic was too small to say its a different language plus this came with some 13s today too like i was saying

Back
Top Bottom