Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

You realize it's all about how the photo is taken right? That second pair could look just as shiny if you had it on a black reflective surface with lighting set up the way the first pic does. The leather on this release seems consistent with most V's since 2006. And as per usual, too much emphasis placed on pics from people who don't understand photography.
ppl going find annoying to cry about and justify why they dont like it lol like really cuz u think the leather looks shiny lame excuses besides if u wear them theyll dull down anyway ppl just need to say i dont want instead of nit picking 

roll.gif
 "shiny leather"

It's not pleather so....

Man, hope nike server holds up for next week releases, these, 3 BHMs, 2 pennys, anything else?

You realize it's all about how the photo is taken right? That second pair could look just as shiny if you had it on a black reflective surface with lighting set up the way the first pic does. The leather on this release seems consistent with most V's since 2006. And as per usual, too much emphasis placed on pics from people who don't understand photography.

I disagree.
Trust me, if pictures were taken of the 00 retros like soleawesome has taken of the 13 retro, they wouldn't appear shiny. Trust me.

Last edited:
Yeah they only thing that so weird about it, which has been mentioned before, is how the white laces pop out brighter than the white leather.

Last edited:
Yeah they only thing that so weird about it, which has been mentioned before, is how the white laces pop out brighter than the white leather.
That's every white sneaker in general.

Laces tend to be made from some cotton or cotton-like, porous material which allows the light through, making them super bright.

Leather, (or whatever the hell JB uses these days) is the opposite. Plus, leather is dyed to be that white so it's not truly that white to begin with.

I think i'm sold after those pics.. i was trying to miss these but i don't think i can.. raffles here i come 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I remember when I first saw the pics I thought it was patent leather like those ugly USA ones from two years ago.

Certain pics look better than others

Damn these are nice...so tempted to buy them but those funds are tight and I promised myself that I'd hold off til the black tongues. Damn you JB. Damn you to hell.

Wasnt gonna get these but funds are looking good right now. Might cop these and turn mt cdps into beaters. But then I also wanna get the black tounges later this year.. decisions decisons

That's every white sneaker in general.

Laces tend to be made from some cotton or cotton-like, porous material which allows the light through, making them super bright.

Leather, (or whatever the hell JB uses these days) is the opposite. Plus, leather is dyed to be that white so it's not truly that white to begin with.

You make a good point...

99's Real Leather

Last edited:
picked these up today and wow that chemical smell was so strong on these, it nearly made me nauseous. The cdps are way better

Back
Top Bottom