Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I had to cop from NDC to use a gift card I was trying to get rid of, only problem Is 13 was gone so I had to go up a size to 14. I hope these are cut small

I had my size in my cart on NDC.. but I was messin around and added a boys size to see how easy it was to cop... added perfectly. I removed the boys size and when I did both of my pairs got removed smh.. i had a 15 percent off coupon and free 2 day shippin coupon too... 

needless to say i got my pair off FNL. easy cop if u ask me. 

Wow Richards rarely carries retros, wonder if this could be a sign. If you didn't cop these, you didn't really want these.

did this with thunders, i called and said one was my brothers but i used the same card to see what they would say. They didnt seem to have aproblem with it. I think thats a BS rumor, as long as its seperate transactions
I order 2 pairs of the motorboats off of FNL when it was only 1 per customer. What they specifically told me is, if there are two pairs available, they will ship both. If only one pair is available, they would refund me for the second pair. I ended up getting both pairs. 

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

An easy cop for me.

1 on NDC, 1 on FNL.

Back to bed for me. Good luck y'all!!!!!

copped a pair off NDC & received confirmation email

did anyone cop a pair off eastbay?

Last edited:
That was so weird. I was able to cop off finishline with ease on my iphone just now. On my ipad and computer you can't through at all still but on my iphone finishline ran smoothly...I even went and grabbed my wc rewards and punched that in and even changed the credit card I wanted to use and it went through smooth! Lol. Now I'll cancel my order with Jimmy Jazz on Monday
smokin.gif
Anywhoo. Off to work I go. Good luck to everyone else.

9.5 cancelled on NDC... may pop up...

gambling that FNL will ship my pair... they've been good lately about that with me...

Last edited:
HOT FAMN!!!! Thanks for the ***** link! Got my size 14! I was sweating bullets. I LOVE YOU GUYS AT NIKETALK> THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!

I noticed that on FNL, I selected $20.00 2-day shipping, but when I got my order confirmation on screen and on email it says I only got standard (slow) $8.95 shipping. Did anyone encounter this?

NDC came through, but I never get through via footlocker nor eastbay.  It just always says this pair is not available.  Anybody has luck/trick on ftl or eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom