Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

These are still online.. Wow.

This...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bout to head out to ftl to get my raffle pair.. but i think i'm gonna stop in fnl  even tho they didn't call me for the raflle.. to see if they have any extra pairs so i can use  this wc coupon. i hope that's the case they will come out to about $148 

Last edited:
Copped at FNL no problem they handled the release really nicely will be my new go to spot, decent amount of people at the mall, hypebeast 15 yr old wearing Bred XI gets to checkout card declined...calls dad to come in they argue that he won't pay for them lol. These are TTS for me I have a slightly wide foot too.

Last edited:
Got 2 pairs on the way in. One of the releases I was looking most forward too this year .... easy cop :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I've never owned a pair of V's in my life. I've always had bad luck in trying to buy them for years. So this is a very sentimental moment. I'm sure the quality won't match that of prior releases, but I'm just grateful I finally get to own a pair since wanting one as a 14 year old in 1989-90 and my mom telling me NO! lol

Sometimes getting something 23 years later makes it even more special. I cried when Jordan got eliminated by the Pistons in 1989-90 in that 7-game series. I thought he'd never get past Isiah. But I will always remember the memories of him wearing this shoe that season. Thanks to the fam on these boards that posted the links. WIthout your help, my dream to own these would never have been possible. Big props to you guys. I'm thankful you guys are on NT. :D

nah, those arent the Oregon's

These are, they were a Quickstrike limited

funny you guys are clowning his lack of knowledge though, lol
Thank you for actually ANSWERING the question (
alien.gif
 These other dudes here). I thought you meant these to begin with, but I didn't realize they were QS Limited. 

Where'd you copp? NDC?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom