Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

OG tongue height was inconsistent....look at that Ronnie Lott pic above then look at these....like I said before, Jordan's always had workmanship issues.
This.  I was about to say the same thing, for all the posts earlier about the high tongue, looks like Lott's had a pretty high tongue going too.  

So what's the recommendation for wide feet ? Stay true to size ? Or go 1/2 down ? Thanks
Go TTS I usually get 9.5 in Jordans and 10 in other shoes because my right foot seems wider. I got my 9.5 and they fit perfect werent small at all.

Wow finishline really came through this release. Got shipping confirmation today and will receive the shoes wednesday, a day earlier than ndc always delivers. Thats on top of them letting me add a wc coupon a nt member kindly shared with me, after I made the order, making the overall cost below retail. Couldnt have asked for more.

Got my shipping confirmation from FNL today! Hell yeah they will be here Thursday, smooth transaction man props to FNL,

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but these are some of the 49ers before they hit the plane for the trip to New Orleans yesterday.

Got my confirmation today from FNL. They will be here tomorrow. Nice that I live close to Indy.

was hoping to get a shipping confirmation plus tracking number from Richards by now...

Some Pics to entertain and change minds

Awesome pics man!!

Not gonna lie, if the tongues aren't high on my pair, ima be tight. it's a minor detail but that's how I feel.

^ debs
hey man, no worries
a lot of us understand the difference between a constant crab & an opinion

Last edited:
Couldn't find a sz 12 in the bay at all. Only sz 11.5 smh can't believe that many people were a 12 nowadays

Back
Top Bottom