Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Someone's offering me some playoff 12s for my fire reds+cash. Worth it?
Yeah playoff twelves can easily sell on eBay for over 200 while these can be bought for under retail or around retail if your lucky especially with the restock's coming in soon and he's offering you cash too...  Uneven trade but make sure that he's not trading fakes though.

Anyway I wore these today and these two guys in my 5th period were just starring at these the whole period, obvious thirst. One kid wanted to buy them off me but my feet were to small and the other guy kept telling me not to mess them up because they weren't beaters. 
roll.gif
After he said if I messed them up for twenty dollars he'd clean them up and sell them and we could split the profits. 

513dc2047b71690d2ff02847b4110a3d_view.jpg

Last edited:
Someone's offering me some playoff 12s for my fire reds+cash. Worth it?
Yeah playoff twelves can easily sell on eBay for over 200 while these can be bought for under retail or around retail if your lucky especially with the restock's coming in soon and he's offering you cash too...  Uneven trade but make sure that he's not trading fakes though.

Anyway I wore these today and these two guys in my 5th period were just starring at these the whole period, obvious thirst. One kid wanted to buy them off me but my feet were to small and the other guy kept telling me not to mess them up because they weren't beaters. 
roll.gif
After he said if I messed them up for twenty dollars he'd clean them up and sell them and we could split the profits. 

513dc2047b71690d2ff02847b4110a3d_view.jpg
yeahhh.....you just went to far with that pic
mean.gif

Hi just a Quention by the way how much would you guys pay for some 5s fire red with Nike air on the heel deadstock. Here In Germany a Guy ones to sell some old shoes how much should I ask him for?
Thank you :smile:

came home and these were waiting for me. Quality and jumpman logo all that is spot on no complaints there. My complaint lies with the wrapping inside the box, it was like a black plastic bag was just quickly put inside the box. Unlike the XI or IX or VII which all were in nice wrapping. SMH.

Loving the shoe though

I wore mine and the toe area is extremely uncomfortable because of the hard leather. It does not flex at all as you're walking. These don't crease easily, but I'd prefer a comfy pair of shoes.

I haven't noticed if anyone has asked this yet, but has anyone sprayed water proofer on their pairs? I'm not sure if it will affect the netting, or sole in a negative way by speeding up the yellowing process, or maybe even protecting against it.

I haven't noticed if anyone has asked this yet, but has anyone sprayed water proofer on their pairs? I'm not sure if it will affect the netting, or sole in a negative way by speeding up the yellowing process, or maybe even protecting against it.

I only usually waterproof suede kicks, I should start spraying them with a leather protector, but like u said half the time Udk if it's gonna hurt of help them. Yellowing is a losing battle nobody can win, it's inevitable. I actually heard it's bad to keep them in the black paper that comes in Jordan boxes. Something about the heat, idk...

I only usually waterproof suede kicks, I should start spraying them with a leather protector, but like u said half the time Udk if it's gonna hurt of help them. Yellowing is a losing battle nobody can win, it's inevitable. I actually heard it's bad to keep them in the black paper that comes in Jordan boxes. Something about the heat, idk...

I usually waterproof all my kicks just for added protection, leather or not, but I'll go ahead and keep it off these. Not like it's gonna make a big difference in protection anyway. Thanks for the insight.

Fighter Fives!!! Ruin your perfectly good retro/OG fives for only $500!

Where do I sign up?...smh. Lmao

I still dont understand why these didnt get a lot of love. Its a Jordan, og color and I always thought Vs were one of the classic js. (I alwasys thought 1-6 were the best) I must be missing something. Thinking bout selling not cause I dont love mine but could use the money one some of the other heat that is coming out and can pick these back up for retail later

yea ur supposed to take out the black paper and put them silicon gel packets in them i put like 2 regular sized packets in them and they are cheap it helps alot to absorb while you store none of my ice bottoms from last year have became to yellow ether so it works as for the spray idk ether 

silica packs are bad news in my opinion
i don't think 1 year is enough time to affirm their benefit or realize possible long-term negative effects

Last edited:
just picked up a pair of ebay for 170 shipped. Not bad since retail in canada is 225 after tax :x

Back
Top Bottom