Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

If these sit I might be tempted, but otherwise, I'm good. Not in to white kicks like that, but I love the V and them being tumbled. :smokin

Put my raffle in today dude at the store said they only received 13 pair.Hoping it's as easy as last weekend's release.Pair's were still adding to the cart at 6.

lol socks are basically the same thing.
roll.gif
  so true

Since I ended up copping the Chicago 10's I will have to pass on these and live with my Laney V's for the time being.

Anyone hear if these are limited 1 per customer at Nike.com, FA, EB, FL, CS, etc.?

EDIT: NDC just said 1 per customer

Last edited:
does that really help protect the shoes[emoji]128064[/emoji]
Short answer yes.. spraying anything that protects UV on a surface will drastically slow down the yellowing.. sealing it (protecting it) will do much.. so double-whamming it.. will be best..lol

They Cool not gonna lie or hate on anybody who cops but just didn't do anything for me personally plus I grab them 10s soo..JB got my money once this month , they will be gettin it twice next month May's my b day month #teamcincodemayo

Only 12 Pages On The Thread With 4 Days Until The Release, There Must Be No Hype Easy Cop … Cracks Me Up When People Say This 
laugh.gif

The only all white shoe that really sell is the air force one for Nike. Everybody attention is on the red foams right now. I will double back on these in a few weeks.

Short answer yes.. spraying anything that protects UV on a surface will drastically slow down the yellowing.. sealing it (protecting it) will do much.. so double-whamming it.. will be best..lol
Where do you pick up the clearcoat?

Back
Top Bottom