Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

In and out of FTL for $175. 5s+tumbled leather+ "better" quality leather =
pimp.gif

Did nobody want these?

Was out til 4am and a friend wanted me to cop them a pair. Was ready to send an apology text. Checked FNL and FSR.

NDC had a 12 last i checked.

I'm going back on my word. Lol. I'm going to have to agree with people complaining that the leather is equivalent to that of the Laney 5's but for 190 I can't pull the trigger. Good shoe all around though.

I meant for the in hand pickups,how can u be remorse if u didn't have them in hand yet?

There's still a good amount of sizes avail on ndc. I'm not surprised they're still sitting. Not enough hype to fuel the fire for these.

just copped from my local spot here in LB, no line.

Last edited:
I checked these out in person cause I had to stop by the mall anyways. They look good in person :smokin. Quality was on point as far as the leather, tongue and stuff. Even though they looked good, the all white was a little too plain looking for me at a $190 price so I didn't buy.

Disclaimer: I buy a pair of J's like once every 5 years so I would have been all over them if I was buying Js like that. While I like them, I don't mind waiting for remastered Laney's or black tongues with more color in them.

They look good though.

Yeah how do these compare to the Laneys from '13?
I have both and they are def an upgrade. Laneys still had that stiffness even though it was tumbled. These are nice and soft just like the FB 7s and columbia 4s this year

Booooy you aint never lied. I got the Hares online and physically copped the 5's for my son and me...gotta let Ice Cube "Today was a good day" spin after all that. 

Ahha real talk I went to the mall copped the 5s then some clothes and met homeboy for some columbia 4s at retail price and at gym I plaid that ice cube song haha

Back
Top Bottom