Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

I actually like the Black/blue VI idea. What I wish is that JB can actually make the tongue the was it is supposed to look and that is very tall where the bottom of the pull-on holes are basically above the collar. The top of the tongue on past VI's came above the collar only by a small amount. Man I miss the OG VI look (had 2 pairs of Black/Infrared back in Jr HS.

Would honestly probably copp these over the blk/blue 4s that's coming out.

Feelin them. Just keep em like the pic and we are good
Add 6 in the title?

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what are you basing this on?

If they're not using their durabuck substitute on these, they're morons.

Remember the 4s that released, bro. Don't count it out.

Not sure which IVs you're referring to, but I only asked him that question because it sounded like he jumped to the conclusion that these are going to be nubuck because of that PS of the 2014 Black Infrareds that's in the original post.

I was inquiring into whether any of these early news cats explicitly said these wouldn't be nike-buck.

Not sure which IVs you're referring to, but I only asked him that question because it sounded like he jumped to the conclusion that these are going to be nubuck because of that PS of the 2014 Black Infrareds that's in the original post.

I was inquiring into whether any of these early news cats explicitly said these wouldn't be nike-buck.
True, I was talking about the suede used on the 4s that released in February. You're right they would be idiots if they used that material when they have the durabuck used on the Nike Air 5s.

Back
Top Bottom