Air Jordan 6 Black Varsity Red Ebay Listing

GM varsity VI's that I've seen have almost blue tinted soles.

IMO if the seller took great care of these, they're legit.
If not, you can always wait for infrareds this year.

Even when they're dead stock clear soles yellow through the process of oxidation. Oxidation happens when your clear soles meet air. Over time the air itself will yellow the sole regardless of if they're DS or not That's why you see DS spacejams or concords with yellowing around the soles because of that same oxidation process.. So unless he kept them in an air tight bag (Which is highly unlikely) Then they are GM.

Also i just relooked at the listing on ebay, the seller never says anything about authenticity which is also a red flag. If i were you i'd definitely stay away from that.

So I asked him about shipping and authenticity and just got this reply:

I could ship internationally

I ran an estimate with USPS.com, I would say around 83.00 USD to ship from the US to The Netherlands, and maybe a week and a half or more.

Yes, my shoes are 100% authentic and are 100% original from the 2009 release.

Unfortunately, I do not have the receipt for these shoes. They were purchased from the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton, Oregon and have the "ES" Stamp on the box.

They appear to be legit, however the current bids @ $333 and running,, thats climbing while already over priced..

My advice is let them alone, and move on to the next @ a better price, imo anything over $300 is too much for these, especially with blk/infra 6s rounding the bend.

Good luck in your pursuit..

As long as he doesn't specify about authenticity in the description you cannot open an ebay claim if they are in fact fakes. Look at any spacejam that also released in 2009 they all have yellowed. No exceptions. These are more than likely GM pairs which you could buy yourself for 200$. 

It's aganst ebay rules to sell fakes, no matter what you say they are or are not.

Major copyright infringement!

Back
Top Bottom