Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

are talking about the original look. The 2000s dont even come to mind anymore to me

well as someone who has original DMP's i can attest that da latest retro of da infrareds is superior to da DMP durabuck, so ya got nothing to worry about.

Copped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9F65F1C8-4379-4A24-8A37-ADDC4BB4B7F3.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

Man these bring back memories. I remember people selling these for $100 cause they didn't like them. I also remember people wearing one 6 and one 11 at the same time. **** was hilarious. I had two pairs and they never touched my feet, no interest in these but they bring back good memories.

I know it was a long shot but I was really hoping for gold nike air on the back of these.. that woulda put these into legendary status! Woulda really put em over the top.
for real

the jumpman 23 looks so cheap and tacky. Gentry written all over it.

I was born a Saints fan and this wouldve been an absolute must but nawl easy pass.
Keeping things real from the Gentry era aint the move.

But its nothing for them to alter details on OGs. Infuriating.

Gentry needs to follow Mark on out the door. Flush the clowns

Last edited:
These don’t need Nike Air on the back at all, leave them be

I wanted to cop a pair of infareds and paint them gold but now I’ll just wait until January
Leave these be?

Nike Air wouldve been a million times better but suddenly these are too precious to alter?

ok

All I see is Gentry protecting the details of his own models despite market preference because his stupid pride.

The same pride that put a Jumpman back there in the first place.

I only demand Nike air on OG's.
Id be on board with this but its showing up on new trash colorways regardless so why not nix it (the jumpman) altogether

Theres only a handful of OGs, who wouldnt want to deviate from that handful sometimes with a simple change of color on an OG colorblocking(like these Saints 6s) and retain the Nike Air that should be there? I know Im not alone in refusing to wear shoes that have a jumpman where the NA should be. I cant do it.

Last edited:
kinda hyped for these... definitely a day 1 cop... i never had the OG dmp pack so this will be a nice addition... i hope they release the 11s sometime too

I can see the 13 in this image so they might just be PEs
AR-191029952.jpg&updated=201910201935&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80.jpg

but the PE has a white bottom while CGMs pair has purple with 23. I couldve sworn CGMs pair had a gold JM too last game, it looks black in these pics

who knows

for real

the jumpman 23 looks so cheap and tacky. Gentry written all over it.

I was born a Saints fan and this wouldve been an absolute must but nawl easy pass.
Keeping things real from the Gentry era aint the move.

But its nothing for them to alter details on OGs. Infuriating.

Gentry needs to follow Mark on out the door. Flush the clowns
Your point is valid. But on the other hand, there are people that value these just as much as a lot of us value the Infrared. So in that sense they should keep it as close as they can to the original DMP release. To some that is a grail shoe. On this particular shoe I really think the Jumpman 23 should be on the back.
I say that knowing they have altered all the original retros for so long. Yeah were all salty to some extent. But the heel on that 6 is unique in the sense that no other 6 retro ever has had that detail on it. Taking that away from long time dmp 6 fans wouldnt be right.

I know it was a long shot but I was really hoping for gold nike air on the back of these.. that woulda put these into legendary status! Woulda really put em over the top.

Your point is valid. But on the other hand, there are people that value these just as much as a lot of us value the Infrared. So in that sense they should keep it as close as they can to the original DMP release. To some that is a grail shoe. On this particular shoe I really think the Jumpman 23 should be on the back.
I say that knowing they have altered all the original retros for so long. Yeah were all salty to some extent. But the heel on that 6 is unique in the sense that no other 6 retro ever has had that detail on it. Taking that away from long time dmp 6 fans wouldnt be right.

Me personally, I was hoping for a black Nike and swoosh, with a gold stitched "AIR". Either way, I need TWO PAIRS IMMEDIATELY!!!.

Me personally, I was hoping for a black Nike and swoosh, with a gold stitched "AIR". Either way, I need TWO PAIRS IMMEDIATELY!!!.
I was never big on these personally. But I know its an important shoe to many out there so I hope its done right. Been reading for years in here about the love for these.

Only one gripe I got about this 2020 pair is the blue tint I wish they would of gave us that 2006 icy sole look but still a dope sneaker

Back
Top Bottom