Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

My pairs came in, and here are some pics, including the Last Dance DMP pack. ❤🏀
AA1C61C5-99E5-47CE-88D4-16AF7C0217F0.jpeg
CE03E840-1058-4083-AB2A-7A472257DE90.jpeg
EDF5EC25-3177-40D8-919B-4F112F2F7269.jpeg
CCF742FD-BC1D-4AEE-B529-AAFFCB744F36.jpeg
5A17FAB2-74CD-405A-8989-35A224D7469B.jpeg

Very nice sir... I also have the last DMP pack (and love it) but not the GMP, wish they would retro those.

still nothing on my champs order and I seen it says ship from store

so wonder how that’s gonna work out

still nothing on my champs order and I seen it says ship from store

so wonder how that’s gonna work out

Hopefully, they ship it from a Champs store near you so you get it faster.

Mine still says preparing to ship. If it doesn’t get shipped by Monday or so. I’ll probably cancel it.
38F9CB9E-1EAB-41CE-A544-F552A558357D.jpeg

Always feels good to pick up a childhood grail.
21A43499-5660-4C82-9D29-411170784D0C.jpeg
Caved. Waiting patiently on my shoe palace pair from last nights restock. Had said I wasn't getting em at first but I've worked with the public through this whole pandemic, I figured I earned them literally and figuratively. Y'all be safe! Great pic btw.

• Fire
Reactions: Ube
Man since my snipes pair got cancelled for no apparent reason wont be ordering there anymore. Idk if i should wait until the stores open up or try again online smh

Things are going to start to reopen May 1st. A lot of things. My guess is they will send at least a few people into stores soon to get those out when that happens.

That could be it, but for sure select sates and counties.

I don’t remember the last time I ordered Jordan’s from champs (or any foot sites for that matter), I always thought they ship from a warehouse instead of a stores?

If nothing happens by next week, probably go ahead and cancel it as I pretty much made an impulse purchase on them. Was going to initially pass on these and get the Fire Red V and Flint XIII instead.

That could be it, but for sure select sates and counties.

I don’t remember the last time I ordered Jordan’s from champs (or any foot sites for that matter), I always thought they ship from a warehouse instead of a stores?

If nothing happens by next week, probably go ahead and cancel it as I pretty much made an impulse purchase on them. Was going to initially pass on these and get the Fire Red V and Flint XIII instead.
They typically do ship from warehouse first. When did you order?

Saturday on release day. When one of the restocks popped up around 6 pm local time.
That's why. Those were pairs allocated from a physical store. Original drop came from the warehouse. You caught a restock where the ftl or whatever physically put their inventory up for grabs. With stores closed I assume this was their way to keep income coming into their stores and the shipment had likely been there before the store closed. I would think you will be fulfilled. May take a few days though. May come from the ftl warehouse still. In this pandemic it's uncertain.

That's why. Those were pairs allocated from a physical store. Original drop came from the warehouse. You caught a restock where the ftl or whatever physically put their inventory up for grabs. With stores closed I assume this was their way to keep income coming into their stores and the shipment had likely been there before the store closed. I would think you will be fulfilled. May take a few days though. May come from the ftl warehouse still. In this pandemic it's uncertain.

Yeah, in my order info if says “Ship from store SKU” and “ready to ship”.

Yeah, in my order info if says “Ship from store SKU” and “ready to ship”.
That means it's been located. Just needs somebody to ship it out. It's totally possible it could still come from the warehouse but that's how they are crediting the stores with sales. Either way i doubt you'll be cancelled. Tons of these.

That means it's been located. Just needs somebody to ship it out. It's totally possible it could still come from the warehouse but that's how they are crediting the stores with sales. Either way i doubt you'll be cancelled. Tons of these.

Yea right my order seems to be the onlu cancellation in this thread lol

ima jusr hit the stores when they open back up

Back
Top Bottom