Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Damn I didnt get em on SNKRS! Im surprised too because I thought it would be the other way around I wouldn’t get the CP1s but i would be able to cop these. Eh, on to May’s releases then.

Damn, this was like the second most easiest cop ever, for me. I logged in to Eastbay, and checked out within one minute. This time, I went with a 12.5, instead of a 12 which all of my Black Infrared's are. That extra half inch works wonders on my f'd up feet. I think that a 12.5 is my actual size anyways.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only copped one pair, for now. Only because doubling on the Fire Red 5's is an absolute must! I will most definitely grab another pair very soon, tho.

I hope everyone who wants a pair eats!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

:smokin

Gotta stop saying easy cop. Every site was crashing and SNKRS held you in Pending for 15 minutes.

I was in pending for maybe 5 minutes

Attachments

• F45E061C-44F7-45DB-B119-BA6D47BBAF5D.jpeg
    F45E061C-44F7-45DB-B119-BA6D47BBAF5D.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 15
Big L on Snkrs... lol dunno how but where else got these
Everywhere vro

Are you serious Wells Fargo? You blocked my purchase twice for what!!!???

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200418-101801_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200418-101801_Chrome.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 448
Got a paypal email that nike charged twice, but no got en screen and money was still in my account

That's a first, reminds me of finish line shenanigans

Do these fit the same as other Jordan 6s? I normally go a half size down on 6s since they fit a little big.

Back
Top Bottom