Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

Repped.
I did in store pickup so i paid like $127 after tax.

Definitely happy I just saw your post and found my reward so I could get the purchase in, just paid $128 after tax for in-store pickup :pimp: been waiting for this kind of price.

Repped.
I did in store pickup so i paid like $127 after tax.

Definitely happy I just saw your post and found my reward so I could get the purchase in, just paid $128 after tax for in-store pickup :pimp: been waiting for this kind of price.

All props to sneakersnapshots sneakersnapshots . I've been waiting just like you. Didn't expect them to be $150 considering they marked them to $190 recently.

Awww man it won't let me do in store pickup
I want it for $150 out the door......

Never mind I'm an idiot I was just able to do in store pickup
Paid $148.93 out the door!
My first pair of 6's [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Definitely came to spread love on these through the Finish Line discount, but I see y'all are already up on things.

I was down to pay $165 ($180-$15 footlocker reward) but my local FTL still want 220 (FA is down to $180 though). This is even better. $147 shipped. Ill take it.

Can I get the 15s and 16s discounted too?

good lookin' @Soda Popinski  ...  Ruvilla almost got me 
laugh.gif

paid $130 after tax with the ship to store option 
nthat.gif

first the black cat 13s, now these... FNL coming through clutch with the fly beater rotation 
laugh.gif

Finishline came in clutch.. $127 OTD with the military discount. The funny thing is that I ordered them from Nike for $161 shipped thinking I had a steal.... nope, those just got returned after visiting Finishline.

folks tired of the same ole same ole....they will get tired of adidas too if the same kicks keep releasing over and over.  Gotta wait for the next generation to give a damn about j's so they can sell off nostalgia....only folks i know that still buy j's are collectors.
Right now is the best time to buy J's

All props to sneakersnapshots sneakersnapshots . I've been waiting just like you. Didn't expect them to be $150 considering they marked them to $190 recently.

yea I'm about to rep him momentarily for the initial post, you just made me realize I had a winner circle coupon to use too though & sealed the deal for me lol.
Just came from picking up my pair with the in-store order I did & I have a pair never unlaced, I was afraid I'd get a pair maybe tried on or returned but nope. Even better :pimp:

Just picked up a 10.5 for my son for his bday. Looks like FNL is selling these at 149.00 in-store price as well (atleast my local NorCal one is).

Personally, I passed on these, but gotta say they look much better on foot.

Just picked up a 10.5 for my son for his bday. Looks like FNL is selling these at 149.00 in-store price as well (atleast my local NorCal one is).

Personally, I passed on these, but gotta say they look much better on foot.

I've always liked and wanted them, with 6 being my all time favorite model. I just wasn't paying that absurd price for them.

^I hear ya fam. These days, with what's sitting, there's just too much to pick from. If it wasn't for the Cherry 13s I just ordered from Ruvilla, I would have been all over these.

For my boy, this is actually his first pair of Retros. He was pretty stoked. He grew tired of the Spizikes and Son of Mars I was handing down to him. Haha

All props to @Soda Popinski. I've been waiting just like you. Didn't expect them to be $150 considering they marked them to $190 recently.
yea I'm about to rep him momentarily for the initial post, you just made me realize I had a winner circle coupon to use too though & sealed the deal for me lol.
Just came from picking up my pair with the in-store order I did & I have a pair never unlaced, I was afraid I'd get a pair maybe tried on or returned but nope. Even better
pimp.gif
Did you get an email telling you when to go and pick them up or did you just go to the store with the email confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom