Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

Have you ordered within the last 2 weeks? They can refund you the difference.

last one was march 8th so just missed it.  didn't know that though - will use that in future if can.

Might be worth calling and seeing if they can work some magic for you.
The price adjustment is money especially since Nike likes to reduce the price on some items at the end of the clearance event.

Lowest i can get for myself is $145 shipped. Ive wanted these sice first photos. havent seen in person tho. These worth it? good quality? look good in hand?

Quality is decent, better than the Infrared 6s from years ago. Leather is decent and the laces are nice n sturdy. Plus it's got the monochrome lace tips.

I passed on them for the longest til I found them for %30 off. Probably comparable to the TB 3s in terms of "225 what you smoking?" But at 150ish, could be a shoe you 'might' regret passing.

I'm not sure how many wears it'll get from me, but definitely a sleeper shoe that looks a lot better on foot.

I've worn them a few times already... I like the way they look... not comfy doe... I have AJ1s that are more comfy than these IMHO

I have a pair of black toe KOs that might be my most comfy pair of Js, to b honest. retros arent usually that comfy lol

I got em for 145$
But looking at the pictures you guys have posted and looking at the SNKRS app pictures they don't seem to have that purple chameleon look.
We'll see

Lowest i can get for myself is $145 shipped. Ive wanted these sice first photos. havent seen in person tho. These worth it? good quality? look good in hand?

I didn't really like them at first. But with the sale on NDC. I might be in for a pair. Dark colors, wouldn't mind using them to beat around.

I got em for 145$
But looking at the pictures you guys have posted and looking at the SNKRS app pictures they don't seem to have that purple chameleon look.
We'll see

That Chameleon look is really only noticeable outdoors or in indoors with enough light. It's a night and day difference. IMO, it's almost a different shoe when that irridecient (spelling?) shines.

That Chameleon look is really only noticeable outdoors or in indoors with enough light. It's a night and day difference. IMO, it's almost a different shoe when that irridecient (spelling?) shines.

Repped!!!! Thanks homie I'm excited now to let the sun hit them!

My pair just arrived at my folks house...now I play the waiting game for the 31s to drop in price to complete the jordan all star pack!

My pair just arrived at my folks house...now I play the waiting game for the 31s to drop in price to complete the jordan all star pack!
my fave 31s so far. almost got them instead. but i just couldnt pass on these for 145. i love 6s

This was the only retro left in my local mall. I see all these people on YouTube going to their local stores and every retro is sitting[emoji]128545[/emoji]. Anyways I said **** it and copped for 179

Hopefully my size is still available and the next go round they are $149-$159. Then maybe I'll cash out on a pair... And if Im really lucky, NDC will have nice little 25% waiting if they still arent moving...

Used a $20 off coupon at FA and paid $159 out the door... Once you get them outside in the daylight you'll appreciate the color and notice the sole really pop's with that grayish purple look. Decent quality, maybe because it was all star release... It's definitely a love it or hate it shoe

Looks like Nike is waiving the white flag and taking the rest to the outlets. Might cop under the right circumstances there.

Back
Top Bottom