Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

Coupon expires end of day tomorrow
So yeah basically when the store closes tomorrow

Got my pair today. Usually wear a size 12 but was able to finesse a size 11.5. Definitely a dope colorway and shoe, glad I picked these up.

Dang that sucks
Outlet had these for $126 after discount
Pretty good price
Still looked like they weren't even moving at that price [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Already got a pair.....so no need to double up

These things looks like they will last a looooonngg time.... only worn em 2x lol

^ I think it's $7 or something like that

someone mentioned it before but i'm pretty sure its under $10

Hey just got my double up pair in from Oneness. Much love for the heads up the other day on the price. I really like these that's why I got me a second pair. I'm glad so many slept on them. Especially for 125 bux hell yeah!

Hey just got my double up pair in from Oneness. Much love for the heads up the other day on the price. I really like these that's why I got me a second pair. I'm glad so many slept on them. Especially for 125 bux hell yeah!
Everyone hated on these then they went on duck discount and now everyone's a fan

Last edited:
Everyone hated on these then they went on duck discount and now everyone's a fan

Ok mr dramatic

Last edited:
BIG thanks to bigj505 bigj505 for posting that Footaction deal in this thread. Picked these up for $109.99. That's a crazy steal for an AJ 6, especially since retail is $225. :nthat:

Rocking these right now and it's clear and sunny....looked down just to check out the color shift and I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear...lace tips just adds the nice finishing touch!!

Purchased these from Daly City, California Foot Action for $104  after $25 Birthday coupon.

Great deal and excellent beater pair for me :smile:

My wife commented, "Those look like an alien." lol. Anyone ever think of painting these black?

Seems as if the more you wear these the more the details of the shoe begin to show...color shift becomes more visible...whatever is going on in that marble becomes more purple...they look more dope than they did day 1...

Back
Top Bottom