Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tips on what time I should be heading to a mall like Roosevelt field? Never lined up there for a release... but I don't wanna be waiting on twitter like an idiot for that random time. I swear, all this random time crap for twitter is just gonna cause more people to go to the stores and more problems.

people in Chicago are really really risking heat exhaustion for these 6s? this cant be life. im glad the days of me having to stand in line for hours is over.

I really don't know if the economy is this bad or what, 20+ people lined up in front of HOH on 34th. How os that even worth it for a pair of GR Jordan? Yes, i asked, its the VIs. Two days in close to 100 degree weather? What are they thinking?

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Life just got that much harder on the 7th..
428476_4276497554603_2020101488_n.jpg

Troll so hard
laugh.gif

Nike Store shamelessly finding ways to collect even more Twitter followers.  God forbid they do something crazy like upgrade their servers to handle the load. 
LMAO, cue the kirko bangz play me

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I really don't know if the economy is this bad or what, 20+ people lined up in front of HOH on 34th. How os that even worth it for a pair of GR Jordan? Yes, i asked, its the VIs. Two days in close to 100 degree weather? What are they thinking?

Kobe's?

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Kobe's?
these 
488371-200-b-580x386.jpg

cant possibly have that much steam behind them could they??????

Nike Santa Monica had a line on the quickness. Everyone headed out to the in-store registration. Couldn't get my true size though. 
ohwell.gif

I gotta DM from NT Seattle after sending them my dm in bout 30 seconds.... that's one guarenteed pair...

If anyone is going to the wristbands tomorrow morning at Roosevelt Field Mall please pm have a quick question.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by aphexacid

You have to be out of your damn mind to line up anywhere in the Chicago area in the next couple days. It was 110 and HUMID as all hell. Same tomorrow, saturday not much better.

Heat stroke for shoes?

And as i type this, my cousin just texted me that his idiot friends are lining up some time tonight or in the morning at the mall.

I don't even know what to say.

thats a few less idiots you have to worry about copping they will be dead by friday night if they start camping tonight or in the morning ..... the second you walk outside if your not in the car within the next few seconds with the AC on you're damn near wet soaked 
laugh.gif
thats the truth. I'm gonna have the news on all day tomorrow so i can see how many people get rushed to the hospital for "tennis shoes" 

no need to camp out, these are going to be available like the obsidians and foamposite gym greens..I'm planning on going in the mall at 8AM and scooping up my pair. my footlocker got 350 pairs..the footaction got 200 pairs..and then you got champs if necessary

Sorry about the crazy size pic...got these last friday and been loving them...very comfortable, not a flaw on em
pimp.gif

Hey people camping out in the East Coast, take care of yourselves, don't wanna be getting a heat stroke over a pair of sneakers

Originally Posted by alexpak94

......anyone got any word on bay area releases? according to a guy I know who works at shoe palace the serramonte one is getting like a 100 pairs O.O

Solano Mall Finishline said they got about 40-50

Resell game is getting pathetic now. Waiting in the heat for 48 hours on something thats only gonna make you at most $75-100. If i can't get these im on the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom