Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't do no stressing over this shoe .

It's a beautiful shoe but if I miss I'm going to just be patient bro.

Really can't do lines . No organization whatsoever

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nike.com said "random" for Foams last week and didnt they go up around 9? I assume itll still be a morning launch, after whatever shoes they release sell out first so traffic dies down
A reputable store posted this pic....thats just 10.5s
laugh.gif
eek.gif

564059_444159402284772_1984324048_n.jpg

I assume there is MORE THAN ENOUGH to go around
pimp.gif
This kinda puts my mind at ease...not taking chances tho. still gonna wake up early.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by aphexacid

You have to be out of your damn mind to line up anywhere in the Chicago area in the next couple days. It was 110 and HUMID as all hell. Same tomorrow, saturday not much better.

Heat stroke for shoes?

And as i type this, my cousin just texted me that his idiot friends are lining up some time tonight or in the morning at the mall.

I don't even know what to say.

thats a few less idiots you have to worry about copping they will be dead by friday night if they start camping tonight or in the morning ..... the second you walk outside if your not in the car within the next few seconds with the AC on you're damn near wet soaked 
laugh.gif
Yeah it's stupid hot in Chicago 

I'm thinking about going to the mall behind my hotel in Lombard at like 7 in the morning and the store opens at 8. What do y'all think about that? It's not that serious so I refuse to camp 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Luckily I was able to call someone in Santa Monica to RSVP a size 14 so at least I'm guaranteed a pair this Saturday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My friend told me there were about 50-60 ppl in line for the in-store reg.
eek.gif

in-store reg>janky #+! twitter rsvp 
laugh.gif

Good thinking with the phone a friend. You snagged my size too. But it's cool cos I really didn't wanna drive to LA or SM this weekend to get these. Just gonna try online or maybe cruise over to hoh Lakewood... I want them, but don't need them
Hope you get your pair online or in store.
GL!

Appreciate it fam. Same too you if you're still going too hunt

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wait, they ARENT going up on NDC at 8am?

Theyll pop up random bruh...Predict a 50+ pg jump by this time 2morrow.Good luck to yall.

SMH, Nike needs to stop playing with these releases now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

wait, they ARENT going up on NDC at 8am?

Theyll pop up random bruh...Predict a 50+ pg jump by this time 2morrow.Good luck to yall.

SMH, Nike needs to stop playing with these releases now
indifferent.gif
Another NDC random release?!?!  Man, that Yeezy release changed NDC releases big time.  I do remember the Foams dropping at 8 AM EST last Saturday so I wonder if they're going to do that again. 

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Should I trade these straight up for a pair of White Cement 4's? (both shoes DS)

If you like these better, yes. If you like the cements better, no. On another note.... Hey NT, should I have lucky charms or fruity pebbles for breakfast?

Originally Posted by HAGS

Should I trade these straight up for a pair of White Cement 4's? (both shoes DS)

If you like these better, yes. If you like the cements better, no. On another note.... Hey NT, should I have lucky charms or fruity pebbles for breakfast?
lucky charms > fruity pebbles 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Envy

This time tomorrow eBay will have thousands and thousands of pairs of 6's with sellers praying to sell above retail, can't wait

just like the Cool Grey and Obsidian XII, Military IV and Gym Greem Foams.  Those are barely going above retail and after all the ebay fees and shipping, some of them are just at break even.  I'm going to get these VI's and the Olympic Pippens and those BAR Air Force ones and that's it.  Actually like the Olympic Pippens better than these VI's but these are a classic shoe

There better be plenty of these made just like the Obsidians, because this twitter and in-store rsvp just got on my last nerve yesterday. 
Went to Santa Monica right after they announced the registration, and they were sold out.

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Originally Posted by HAGS

lucky charms > fruity pebbles 
laugh.gif

Hahaha. Co-signed.

Do all shoes at jimmy jazz get sold early? If I walk in and ask for a size will they sell it??

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Envy

This time tomorrow eBay will have thousands and thousands of pairs of 6's with sellers praying to sell above retail, can't wait

just like the Cool Grey and Obsidian XII, Military IV and Gym Greem Foams.  Those are barely going above retail and after all the ebay fees and shipping, some of them are just at break even.  I'm going to get these VI's and the Olympic Pippens and those BAR Air Force ones and that's it.  Actually like the Olympic Pippens better than these VI's but these are a classic shoe

True...... Olympic Pippens > Olympic VI's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom