Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a pair from the FNL restock on friday thanks to NT.

Should get here tomorrow, can't wait just hope they don't come with any flaws like creases, scuffs, glue marks or any of that bs that comes with Jb quality.

Just got my 8.5 and 9 from the NDC restock in. They look gooooodddddddd... now to decide whether I want to trade/sell or keep them............ 4 pairs of olympics might be too much, even if they're my grails.....

Ordered a pair off of NDC last Friday. 6 days later and no shipping confirmation to show for it...yet funds have been deducted since Friday. :stoneface:

Ordered a pair off of NDC last Friday. 6 days later and no shipping confirmation to show for it...yet funds have been deducted since Friday.
indifferent.gif
You should call them and see whats up. Something similar happened to me when I got through on FNL for the playoff 12's. Successfully placed the order and money was taken but got no confirmation at all. They canceled my order on the spot and I had to wait about a week before they released the hold on the funds in my account.

My order from SNS shipped and should arrived next week.

I contacted them immediately after my order and asked them if they could double box my order and they said they would. Hopefully they did and my box arrives undamaged.
You should be good. My concords from them came triple boxed lol it was strange. Needless to say the shoe box was perfect.

Ordered a pair off of NDC last Friday. 6 days later and no shipping confirmation to show for it...yet funds have been deducted since Friday.
indifferent.gif
You should call and see whats up. Something similar happened to me when I tried to get the playoff 12's off FNL. My order successfully went through and they took the money but I got no confirmation email from them at all. It seems like the order was cancelled on the spot, I had to wait about week to get the hold on my funds released back into my account.

Last edited:
You should call and see whats up. Something similar happened to me when I tried to get the playoff 12's off FNL. My order successfully went through and they took the money but I got no confirmation email from them at all. It seems like the order was cancelled on the spot, I had to wait about week to get the hold on my funds released back into my account.

Yeah I did that already. Twice actually. Both reps told me they are ready to be shipped out but there was an authorization hold on my order. :stoneface: I've ordered a number of times from ndc and have never had this issue before. Plain ridiculous...hope I get these. :smh:

I love these shoes. Was skeptical picking them up when I saw them on pictures, but it changed my mine when I saw them in person.

Yea you should call NDC if you still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I bought a pair of Freegums when they were on clearance and had my CC charged, but when I called them 4 days later for my shipping info, they said the order was cancelled (and no one let me know).

Just got my pair from SH today and the box was a bit dented but no major tears. The paint is pretty sloppy tho....there are streaks of blue paint on the white midsole.

Maybe i'm being picky but I'm a little disappointed with my pair. Paint looks horrible on the midsole. Leather is meh.. Maybe i had high hopes for this retro..I'll sit on these for a bit I guess :\

Ive ordered from SNS a bunch of times if they dont double box they still wrap it in a bunch of bubble wrap like material so it comes perfect. Got 2 pairs from them each for $158 shipped :smokin seperate orders of course

My second pair has been sitting at the USPS International sort facility in NYC for 3 days, anyone ever had this issue?

Received my second pair today from the FNL restock, much cleaner than my NDC pair. The shape on one pair is noticeably wider than the other - rock those and stock my FNL pair :smokin

I get so excited when there is a restock that I always forget to upgrade the shipping lol...oh well damn this ups ground shipping wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom