Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im excited for these, i dont have a pair of 6s in the collection but i love this colorway
I have never owned a pair of VI's, but I love them. This will be my first pair.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Can someone tell me why the VI's wont come with a retro box like the ones that OG's came with? They did it for the III's and IV's, why not the VI's?

I realize that the Olympics aren't an OG colorway, but I'm guessing even if they were an OG colorway they still would come with the same box. I would of liked to see them bring back the original box.

g7nVhUbI8gZfu4l.jpg

Not the anniversary of the vi's. That's the reason for the retro boxes of the iv's this year and the iii's last year. I wish it was one of the anniversary boxes because those new boxes suck!

Not sure if this will effect you guys in the US, but a couple of the shoe stores in Australia are allowing/calling for pre-orders. They only usually do this when there is "alot"of stock.Hope it's an easy cope for you guys on this release.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

All these pics are making these kinda grow on me...oh boy, here we go again...more kicks to sneak into the crib without the wife knowing about them then fronting when I finally rock them and say "Nah, I been had these, I just don't rock them much honey
smile.gif
"

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

CLEAVERKICKS I thought I was the only one doing that! HAHA told my girl that a bunch of times this year. "Naw baby I been had these. Look at the tag on the inside." Hahaha VIs will be the same.

If your lady or wife can't accept your hobby or something you love maybe she's not the right one. I'll be damn if I'm sneaking anything in the house that I spent my money on. If a bill is due and some kicks I want are dropping, my lady knows she has to cover it and has no problem with it. I guess that's because in most cases she knows she's getting a pair too.
grin.gif

I was never a of these in this particular colorway. Passing to get the Uptempos and a second pair of Olympic 7s. Re-retro the white/midnight navy colorway and I'm all in. I'd only cop the Olympic 6 to use as trade bait. Glad there is a lot of hype for these. Will it easier for me to cop the two kicks I really want on the 7/7.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

my wife said no more shoes ,lol women, but these are a must have might have to sell some of the collection to make room so she wont notice

Or you just buy them anyways? 
laugh.gif
That's what I would do.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

my wife said no more shoes ,lol women, but these are a must have might have to sell some of the collection to make room so she wont notice

laugh.gif
That's what I would do.
man oh man I can't wait to get married
laugh.gif
. My boy goes through this EXACT same thing. He's into kicks just as much as I am but he's missed out on so many pairs over the last year, mainly because he's married and has a kid now. I'm 23 and want a family of my own soon, but I can wait a few years if I have to hear someone other than my mom tell me "no more shoes" lol. Then once I'm married, I'll pull the "oh I been had these" card every once in a while. How often does that work for you married guys anyway?

Those pics do look good but its just something about that textured blue leather I just dont like! Maybe if there is some way to dull it up a bit, I dont know...

they look super clean in that pic but man i have to make a decision on getting these  or the uptempo's  i have 
mad bills this month i know for many of yall it's a no brainer and are saying these over the uptempo's but im feeling the uptempo's a little bit more so it will be a game time decision  i'm trying to find anything negative about these so it can help me make decision but i'm not finding anything lolll maybe if i picture how yellow or brown the icy sole is gonna get  will help me with my decision
eyes.gif

Looking back at the last 5 or 6 pages I didn't see anything about how they fit...are these running 1/2 a size big like the last few VI's that released?  Thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

laugh.gif
That's what I would do.
man oh man I can't wait to get married
laugh.gif
. My boy goes through this EXACT same thing. He's into kicks just as much as I am but he's missed out on so many pairs over the last year, mainly because he's married and has a kid now. I'm 23 and want a family of my own soon, but I can wait a few years if I have to hear someone other than my mom tell me "no more shoes" lol. Then once I'm married, I'll pull the "oh I been had these" card every once in a while. How often does that work for you married guys anyway?

LoL, you guys are too funny...My 15yr anniversary is coming up next year so I can say testify on being a veteran married guy, i guess....Anyways I've always been into sneakers for the longest time and I have actually never pulled that " oh I been had these" She see's all my shoes when i bring them home and when i wear them. If you gotta lie about simple stuff such as shoes something isn't right...Priorities... just my .02

anyways I'm ready to cop and rock! hopefully there's enough to go around in my neck of the hood...!

All these pics are making these kinda grow on me...oh boy, here we go again...more kicks to sneak into the crib without the wife knowing about them then fronting when I finally rock them and say "Nah, I been had these, I just don't rock them much honey
smile.gif
"

i see you use the same line
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

smile.gif
"

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

CLEAVERKICKS I thought I was the only one doing that! HAHA told my girl that a bunch of times this year. "Naw baby I been had these. Look at the tag on the inside." Hahaha VIs will be the same.

If your lady or wife can't accept your hobby or something you love maybe she's not the right one. I'll be damn if I'm sneaking anything in the house that I spent my money on. If a bill is due and some kicks I want are dropping, my lady knows she has to cover it and has no problem with it. I guess that's because in most cases she knows she's getting a pair too.
grin.gif

I was never a of these in this particular colorway. Passing to get the Uptempos and a second pair of Olympic 7s. Re-retro the white/midnight navy colorway and I'm all in. I'd only cop the Olympic 6 to use as trade bait. Glad there is a lot of hype for these. Will it easier for me to cop the two kicks I really want on the 7/7.
They are not the only ones when i buy myself some kicks i usually buy my lady some kicks also but sometimes i might not have enough at the time to buy hers I used to do
the same thing coming home to my parents crib i hide my sneaks in a trash can then get it later i dont want to here no questions lol
roll.gif
and also this is not
a hobby for me this is what i do i cop kicks i been doin it for years i grew up on this. this is part of me and my familys life and our culture far from a hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom