Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only hard decision on this matter is whether or not to get one or two...lol! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

This is relevant how...?

indifferent.gif

I was wondering that too. I guess it's his quest for 300.

Unfortunately that's what the JB board has become.  Spam your way to a high post count.

Yep.
kobelol.png

But, srsly, waiting for post-release to drive "OG" prices down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but VIs have been running big lately? So copping half a size down is the way to go

From those pics i may have to double up. Dont look too bad at all. Need some 6s in the rotation.

3 pairs minimum ...... this shoe is a personal fav...... glad to see it come back ! The DS past retros from 10 years ago way too expensive and unwearable !

Will cop the 2012 retro even though I just got a pair of the 2000s yesterday, don't mind the blue midsole at all to be perfectly honest...

Originally Posted by dezmond123

6's or 7's Im really on the fence I don't know

u can find a ds pair of 7s for damn near wat these will retail for
i'd say cop the 6's, wait for the 7s.....patience is key

What is with this dude jlm83jays keep saying retros from 00'-01' are unwearable?? Dude i know a whole bunch of dudes with the Olympic VI's from 00' & they are wearable..Dude said the same thing in the Bred XI thread talking bout the 01' Breds are unwearable dude the XI's don't crack they hold up very well..They still got dudes rockin the OG's.....But back to the topic I'm coppin these they look pretty good Jordan Brand couldn't find a way to butcher these i guess...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by aj650

From those pics i may have to double up. Dont look too bad at all. Need some 6s in the rotation.

Agreed!
All I have are these in my collection.

iqev0x.png
If these are the only VI's in your collection, you definitely have to get these. Haha just playing man, I'm not a fan of the laker's VI's, but to each his own. 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by dezmond123

6's or 7's Im really on the fence I don't know

u can find a ds pair of 7s for damn near wat 
these will retail for
i'd say cop the 6's, wait for the 7s.....patience is key

You can? When's the last time you looked? Good luck with that
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom