Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Them joints looking extra STIFF in that video!

30t6p3b.gif

There wasn't anything wrong with them.
naw they were on point but the box was horrible even tho it was double boxed it looked like it was about to crumble

Originally Posted by dezmond123

^ Them joints looking extra STIFF in that video!

30t6p3b.gif

naw they were on point but the box was horrible even tho it was double boxed it looked like it was about to crumble

Anyone notice that the midsole hit and upper colors don't seem to be the same?
Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but idk.

grin.gif

Naw I said the same thing when I saw the vid. The midsole hit is definitely a darker shade shade of blue. I'll wait til I see some official release day pairs though.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Anyone notice that the midsole hit and upper colors don't seem to be the same?
Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but idk.

grin.gif

Yep. That combined with the reversed color placement really has me on the fence with these. If I do cop a pair Im def going to custom paint the midsole like the 2000's.

These are looking good .Will definitely need a pair forgo keep my other vi's company
tongue.gif

Still love em, but don't like the darker midsole as much. O well. Might see if I can repaint to make it white or just live with it.

Originally Posted by nobody133

Still love em, but don't like the darker midsole as much. O well. Might see if I can repaint to make it white or just live with it.

I recommend u not to repaint them, unless theOriginal paintjob cracked and chipped badly.Also make sure to use paint that is resistent toRain and strong bendings when u intendTo wear them.otherwise u might ruined them in the worst case.

They look like two different color blues on previously posted pics, it's not just the fools pair...

I will not stop until I get 3 pairs of these on RD. I don't care how I get it (legally of course)...RSVP, online, or drive around Vegas real early Saturday morning to every store I know in order to get my 3 size 12s! Will def. be going HAM on these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom