Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather have Olympic air force 180s and uptempos than these tbh. Still a clean shoe but not liking the shape from recent pics, might have to actually pass.

I'm thinking of getting these as a birthday present to myself that week, but I have a feeling JB has something up their sleeve with a QS for some reason. I'm not really beasting over these as much as everyone else is, but it would be nice to have for the collection.

I really wanted these at first but the colors look so dull and bland, really ugly to me now. OG's too expensive and another retro probably won't be coming out soon but money saved and more pairs for you guys

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by KOD843

1000xtu.jpg

1000xw.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i HATE everything about Terrance J from 106 & Park. he tries so hard to be "down" lol stay in ur lane homie, you just started rockin' new releases last year. YOU ARE NOT A SNEAKERHEAD since your BET stylist gets you a few new releases in advance.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
Lol what did he do to you? Smh

Idk but it could be the aftermath of the June 9th. Some people still sitting while some people salty but this might be a different animal. Maybe the trend was more then people thought. $175 fix is pretty steep and the rate Jordan Brand dropping heat could deter many. Although I could be wrong. Just need 2 pair of these and IM done with July. Keep all the gimmicks and the foams. Good luck to everyone trying to cop!

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Idk but it could be the aftermath of the June 9th. Some people still sitting while some people salty but this might be a different animal. Maybe the trend was more then people thought. $175 fix is pretty steep and the rate Jordan Brand dropping heat could deter many. Although I could be wrong. Just need 2 pair of these and IM done with July. Keep all the gimmicks and the foams. Good luck to everyone trying to cop!

wrong thread. lol

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by KOD843

1000xtu.jpg

1000xw.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i HATE everything about Terrance J from 106 & Park. he tries so hard to be "down" lol stay in ur lane homie, you just started rockin' new releases last year. YOU ARE NOT A SNEAKERHEAD since your BET stylist gets you a few new releases in advance.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
It's ok buddy, we're all a little jealous too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Nice pick up, 160. Can't wait for this release. One of the nicest Jordan's this year.

I would put them right behind the chicago X's.
Releases of the year:

1. White Cement IV's

2. Chicago X's

3. Olympic VIs

Originally Posted by jamazing

Nice pick up, 160. Can't wait for this release. One of the nicest Jordan's this year.

Releases of the year:

1. White Cement IV's

2. Chicago X's

3. Olympic VIs

Is this the poor quality list. Gosh I hope the Olympic 6 is not on there rotfl

Originally Posted by jamazing

Releases of the year:

1. AJKO's

2. White Cement IV's

3. Chicago X's

4. Olympic VIs
fixed 

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif

I'm copping, forget what the next man says, the haters say.

This colorway + 6 = always cop.

pimp.gif

You cop everything though...
grin.gif

21626991fb9046d2353f2fcd7e6f425cb37046d4_r.gif
laugh.gif

Damn bro, low blow.
laugh.gif

My bad.

Many of which I wanted when I was a kid (WC 4s, Playoff 12s, White/Red 14s), others I like the c/w (Cavs 4s, Stealth 10s, CG 12s).

I will get heat from everyone because I've bought a lot in a short span, but just buying while I have the time and money.

Soon, both of those will be gone or cut drastically.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

You cop everything though...
grin.gif

21626991fb9046d2353f2fcd7e6f425cb37046d4_r.gif
laugh.gif

Damn bro, low blow.
laugh.gif

My bad.

Many of which I wanted when I was a kid (WC 4s, Playoff 12s, White/Red 14s), others I like the c/w (Cavs 4s, Stealth 10s, CG 12s).

I will get heat from everyone because I've bought a lot in a short span, but just buying while I have the time and money.

Soon, both of those will be gone or cut drastically.

You buy what you like. Nothing wrong with that. Now pointing out how and what a man spend his money is flagrant! These past few years has been epic and 2013 seems even promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom