Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif

Damn bro, low blow.
laugh.gif

My bad.

Many of which I wanted when I was a kid (WC 4s, Playoff 12s, White/Red 14s), others I like the c/w (Cavs 4s, Stealth 10s, CG 12s).

I will get heat from everyone because I've bought a lot in a short span, but just buying while I have the time and money.

Soon, both of those will be gone or cut drastically.

You buy what you like. Nothing wrong with that. Now pointing out how and what a man spend his money is flagrant! These past few years has been epic and 2013 seems even promising.
He knows I'm playing 
grin.gif

81c36c391e9f97c168f63a69fe64cd79814504ff_r.gif

Gonna pass on the Fire Reds and cop those down the line for these. Gonna look great with my Jordan olympic jersey 
pimp.gif

No more bread in the tank for these after the Obsidians and the Military Blues and that's just fine with me because I'm not a fan of these. It's good that JB is retroing these for those who want them, but I just don't like Carmine style color blocking on the VIs. Good luck to all of those in the hunt; I suspect these will be harder to get than the Military Blues and the Obsidians were.

Im pretty confidant these will be a general release after talking to a friend today.....his store is getting them and they only get GR's.

Last time these released, they were limited.

This time I think they will make it more general.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif

You buy what you like. Nothing wrong with that. Now pointing out how and what a man spend his money is flagrant! These past few years has been epic and 2013 seems even promising.
you are right about that. the 3s last year, all the recent 11s retros over last 3 years, 4s, 12s. My 4 favorite Jordan sigs. Brought my @ss out of retirement.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

543376_4025862326319_798729427_n.jpg

homie got his early & said the leather was perfect

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
  that midsole mane......cot dammit wat to do................................
for reals tho.... I hate what they did to the misdole, and on top of that the shades of blue are different. Just looks too weak to me.
still gonna cop tho... need new beaters.

ColdCity wrote:
jamazing wrote:
spoonmanofthehour wrote:
Nice pick up, 160. Can't wait for this release. One of the nicest Jordan's this year.

I would put them right behind the chicago X's.
Releases of the year:

1. AJKO's

2. White Cement IV's

3. Chicago X's

4. Olympic VIs

fixed 

QFT

jstforkicks22 wrote:
Lace swapping. Peep the shoe in the back

251892_4027866616425_1337271660_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing.... I been dying to see it done.

Now I just gotta find come fresh Jordan Oval laces.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I cant wait, in my opinion these will be widely available. Thats what i like

even if they're widely available, people still are gonna beast for this shoe

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I cant wait, in my opinion these will be widely available. Thats what i like

even if they're widely available, people still are gonna beast for this shoe
AND THAT IS WHY I BOUGHT EM ONLINE... I CANT WAIT IN LINE WITH THE KIDS ANYMORE... WAY TOO MUCH OF A HASTLE. MIGHT DO IT FOR FOAMS DEPENDING ON THE COLORWAY BUT I DEF. CANT DO IT FOR SHOES THAT ARE SURE TO BRING THE MASSES OUT. ORDERED FROM SHOE DOCTOR FYI

That lace job is awful.

I know the 2000's had those type of laces, but I prefer the flat laces that the 2012's are coming with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom