Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bonafide125

Saw these in person and I HAVE to have them after seeing the quality.

Stay out of the electrical room
laugh.gif

Went by my spot to pick up the Oly Pippens and to my surprise they had just gotten these in. Needless to say, I walked out with both. I'm glad to have them back in my life, I sold my 04' DS pair 8 months ago and glad I didn't have to wait long and copped with no hassle.

Originally Posted by blackconvertible

Went by my spot to pick up the Oly Pippens and to my surprise they had just gotten these in. Needless to say, I walked out with both. I'm glad to have them back in my life, I sold my 04' DS pair 8 months ago and glad I didn't have to wait long and copped with no hassle.

04 pair these came out in 2000?

Originally Posted by jro97

Must've been a limited release 
roll.gif

Everybody sayin these are great quality.. that's what y'all said about the WC IVs and the leather on those could have been better to say the least.

Don't let me down this time, quality checkers.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Thinking about coughing up 260 to get them now...is that how much these are gonna be in the secondary market?

they will start at 300, dip to 240... then creep back up slowly over time

Originally Posted by Raye

roll.gif
IM GUESSING HE COPPED THE VII'S AND IS IN THE WRONG THREAD? LOL

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Raye

roll.gif
IM GUESSING HE COPPED THE VII'S AND IS IN THE WRONG THREAD? LOL

Yes, I remember they came out in 2000 and Ray Allen wore them in the Olympics, BUT I wasn't able to cop until 04' because of the resell price ($500).Plus I'm a size 9.5 and these were a 9, so I just kept in the closet for collection purposes, but from time to time I was feenin to wear them. As soon as I heard they were retroing them, that is when I sold them.The Quality on these is Superb, definately worth the $.

Need two pair but not trying to pay resell prices either. it's becoming harder and harder to find spots in ny that sell for retail. all the mom and pop stores are straight jackin cats. anyone in the NY area know of any retail spots that have these early please hit me with a PM. thanks..

^ Something doesnt seem right about that auction....WAY too good of price to 1) be on ebay and 2) be a week early

Nice pass

I found a different seller with the exact same set of pictures... glad I decided to pass...to the 3 buyers that did, hopefully you got what you were hoping to get. I even contacted the seller to send me pictures with tags and of course no response...When I checked this morning the 3 he had posted was sold out...

Originally Posted by spizike231

Everybody sayin these are great quality.. that's what y'all said about the WC IVs and the leather on those could have been better to say the least.

Don't let me down this time, quality checkers.
alien.gif

Thank you! I was about to say that.

Originally Posted by loubrock

Need two pair but not trying to pay resell prices either. it's becoming harder and harder to find spots in ny that sell for retail. all the mom and pop stores are straight jackin cats. anyone in the NY area know of any retail spots that have these early please hit me with a PM. thanks..

it getting harder and harder to find stores selling GR's at $200.00
forget retail 

if i knew a mom and pop that sold retail i would buy out there stock with someone else's money 

^^ Was just coming in here to post those pics I saw on ebay. These look great.

That Jordan shirt up there is actually dope, the shorts not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom