Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

10ish people camped at Beverly center as of this morning. I drove by and saw them across the street in lawn chairs. Smh these dudes camping 5 days for $100 profit. I don't even try to get Jordan gr releases on rd anymore because while they're hard to cop, they don't resell for much and you can usually cop a couple weeks later for 200-220.

Surprise it's only ten heads out there lol... I can't stand going out there anymore.... That's so sad, can't believe this became a trend after concord release....

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

10ish people camped at Beverly center as of this morning. I drove by and saw them across the street in lawn chairs. Smh these dudes camping 5 days for $100 profit. I don't even try to get Jordan gr releases on rd anymore because while they're hard to cop, they don't resell for much and you can usually cop a couple weeks later for 200-220.

Surprise it's only ten heads out there lol... I can't stand going out there anymore.... That's so sad, can't believe this became a trend after concord release....

LOL only for a 100 dollar profit, working minimum wage for 2 days is much better don't these people have better things to do? they ain't doing nothing on the 4th?

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

LOL only for a 100 dollar profit, working minimum wage for 2 days is much better don't these people have better things to do? they ain't doing nothing on the 4th?
That's sad . People need to find a part-time job . 
It's hard for me to work for only $8 but i'll be graduating in 2 years 

Then the real money comes in 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

For those that have there pair already how do they compare to this years releases in sizing for example 10's, 4's, 12's some said they fit half size big some say true to size in these shoes so for those that have these shoes as well did you stick with the same size on the Olympics 6's or did you go up a half a size thx in advance for the opinions!

closer to the xi low and chi x..I got a 10.5 in cement iv,playoff 12,military,cav,obsidian and 11 in chi x,xi low,and these if that helps..Jordan 2012 I wear a 11.5

Not even surprised, it's the same dudes every damn time. 
laugh.gif

I don't bother ever going to Beverley Center aka re-seller infested mall.

Originally Posted by Tang

Blk infared,Oly,and Carmines are my top 3 VI's
That's a pretty good top 3. Similar to mine but in this order:
Carmine VI > black infrared 6 > Olympic VI. 

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Any word on a NDC release? Or are they still giving that sorry "We have no release information" !$@?

They said on their twitter page that yes, it'll be NDC but they didn't state date/time.

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

"popping tongues" is the worst fashion trend of the century. If you're gonna tuck your pants behind the tongue, just wear shorts!

"If you're gonna wear your button up unbuttoned, just wear a T-shirt" 
"If you're gonna wear a snapback, just wear a fitted"  

"If you're gonna wear earrings, it better be diamonds" 

"If you're gonna wear boxer briefs , just wear boxers" 

crash_test_dummy_invitation-p161969070026987374bh8fs_400.jpg
only one, maybe 2, if you're reaching, of  your analogies made sense. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about popping tongues with jeans. 

Cmon son. The more you talk the more you alienate yourself. In 14 post I bet you haven't added anything to community or had anything constructive to say. We understand you a E thug. If you feel some type of way you should go post on sneakernews or nicekicks. There's plenty of wolf tickets being sold there. We ain't buying them here.

This release will be really similar to the WC IV one this year
Both are GRs, and the hype is huge
Good luck to you guys, thought about copping, but I'm going to save it for Black Friday and maybe Christmas

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

This release will be really similar to the WC IV one this year
Both are GRs, and the hype is huge
Good luck to you guys, thought about copping, but I'm going to save it for Black Friday and maybe Christmas

x2

I have nothing against people who camp, but 5 days? If you really did your homework her win LA, you wouldn't have to wait 5 damn days for these.

laugh.gif
 at the people camping for these. I bet they're camping for the Kobe VII WTK shoes and not these. With the way Nike appears to be increasing production, I have a feeling these will be fairly easy to cop as long as you put in a little bit of work. No one thought the Obsidian XII would sit and they were available for days after release. These may sell out on release day but I'm not stressing. Will try the Twitter RSVP at my NTLA as my back up plan. I'm glad they're going back to the RSVP for releases. Good luck everyone.

I didn't want to deal with all the drama. I am over it. I just bought a pre-order pair tonight for $255 shipped. Very excited for this sneaker.

- Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom