Air jordan 6 PE "Green Suede" Sample legit check

Hey so I recently purchased a pair of these 6s known to only be 23 pairs of this CW. I know many pairs were not real due to having the jumpman on it. The person I bought them from was a Friends friend of macklamore. Is there anyone who would possible have a pair to compare my pair with theres ? View media item 1829783 View media item 1829785

samples aren't made to be available to the public, you likely won't find another person that has this pair. 

still, post more pics. these are pretty interesting to see.

There are rumored to only be about 11 legit pairs of these i believe, not 23..There were 23 legit pairs produced total by my understanding..12 Clay, 11 Cactus = 23 pairs combined.. However there may also be an uncounted sample or two floating around, who really knows?

In my honest opinion i believe this may be a replica UA pair..I have a feeling we are gonna start seeing UAs of these 2 PEs now or in the near future..Keep in mind i cant be 100 on this..Im only using 1 pic to judge but im going with my gut and my past experiences with samples and super limited releases as well. We only have 1 pic of the back of a known legit pair and im seeing a few inconsistencies between them and this pair..

Known Legit pair.
View media item 1830498
The green spoiler on your pair looks to be the same shade of green as the upper..In the legit pic the spoiler is clearly a darker green than the upper..

Shark face logo on your pair is pretty sloppy IMO compared to the known legit pair..The teeth on your pair looks bad, and especially around the eye, also other general inconsistencies like a loose stitch etc. Also the material around the collar may be different, but that ones hard to tell with just 2 pics..

Lastly F&F releases in most cases i believe have strings attached. Meaning there are rules, like you cant sell them etc. You may be breaking obligations of the contract or risking your connects endorsement all together..Personally i dont think one of those 11 would do such a foolish thing but like i said, i cant be certain on any of this honestly and i know nothing about the contract so who knows whats in it..Just my best guess..

Either way i would go outside and take as many detailed pix as you can, it may help us get to the bottom of it..

Back
Top Bottom