Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Don't do it man. I know it's tough seeing others posting their pairs and you just want in on the action.

It's much better to relax and collect then worrying about getting everything like I once did.

Thirty-six hours since release and personally I'm already over it, and then some. I guess if I saw a pair on eBay with no pink for about $250 and free shipping, I'd maybe grab it, but that's it. Even then it would be 50/50. Between the reported crap white leather and pinkgate, it's easy to just move on.

If Nike is allowing FTL INC to run a bogus raffle that gives FTL INC customers who spend the most money with FTL INC an unfair advantage over other customers, then Nike needs to be called out on that :emoji_poop:

Nike pulled their premium shoes from FTL in the past and they should be threatening to do it again
Is it unfair if the system gives preference to customers based on points? If it is unfair, to whom is it unfair?

Thirty-six hours since release and personally I'm already over it, and then some. I guess if I saw a pair on eBay with no pink for about $250 and free shipping, I'd maybe grab it, but that's it. Even then it would be 50/50. Between the reported crap white leather and pinkgate, it's easy to just move on.
I wasn't talking about these. I was getting 1 of these. They are high on my personal list of favorite OGs. Just the 1 pair is good for me.

It was an unnecessarily annoying release though for sure. Can't really blame anyone for throwing in the towel on this one or saying screw it.

JB id back to printing money again. They’re seeing people buy these and remembering they’ll pay 200+ for trash quality shoes.

the mid soles are ****ing PINK and people still bought these :rofl:
Based on the tone of the comment it's highly unlikely that they look like what you think they look like.

I can't hate on you if you don't want em though. Some people didn't want to do it. I get it.

Based on the tone of the comment it's highly unlikely that they look like what you think they look like.

I can't hate on you if you don't want em though. Some people didn't want to do it. I get it.
The hell tone are you talking about? The paint on these shoes changed the color of the midsole and the shoes have YET TO AGE all that much. It’ll only get worse over time. Look at the maroons

I don’t care what people buy and what they do. Have at it. But that nostalgia bs does nothing for me now. Don’t care if I wanted these as a kid. If I put down good money you better give me a good product. These ain’t it.

we can leave it at that

The hell tone are you talking about? The paint on these shoes changed the color of the midsole and the shoes have YET TO AGE all that much. It’ll only get worse over time. Look at the maroons

I don’t care what people buy and what they do. Have at it. But that nostalgia bs does nothing for me now. Don’t care if I wanted these as a kid. If I put down good money you better give me a good product. These ain’t it.

we can leave it at that
Lol ok

Love these :smokin

20210215_095029.jpg

Eventually I'll get a pair :lol:

i didnt even bother trying on release day
gonna let the dust settle and see how many of yall actually got crap pairs in hand VS clean pairs before i consider picking these up

You're almost there. The account I was able to hit on a men's pair with the lowest lifetime points had 462,498.

Sadly, that doesn't necessarily hold up. I have 575k lifetime points on the FLX app and most of those . I even went and bought more products so I could max out my head starts at Foot Action, Champs, and Foot Locker. Took the L on all three with no wait listing on any of them. I even suspected that FLX gave customers with local shipping addresses who selected local stores a bump in order to help with sales and community patronage but, that hasn't held up either.

If you don’t mind me asking (if you don’t want to answer I totally understand). What is shady at Monroe?
To me it's not shady even one bit. Can't speak for how someone else feels about it.

I'm basing it off 2 specific, separate incidents that I experienced personally. Things may have changed since then, but Monroe is marked forever, IMO.

Incident 1: Went up for a F&F sale. Didn't have much, but they had the white Motorsport 4's on the wall when they used to display certain shoes with the "ask us" signage. I asked if they had any more in the back and was told "no, it's the only pair, and it's a display." Walked around for a little bit and decided to look at the display again. Another employee asked if I needed help, and also told me there weren't any more. Turned out it was my size, so I flagged the 2nd guy down again and told him I wanted to just buy the display pair. He told me I wasn't allowed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed ANOTHER employee, who said he'd have to check with the manager. He came back and told me to hold on for a minute. 10 minutes later, the manager comes out with a box and says "here ya go man. This is a fresh pair so we didn't have to give you the display." Seriously? After multiple people told me that display was the only pair? :rolleyes

Incident 2: This was back when they used to keep a "rare" pair or 2 on the counter and you had to check with them on sizes. Plenty of times, they had more models in the back, and you just had to ask what was available. Asked if they had anything else, the 2 employees at the counter kinda looked at each other and said "nah this is it." Didn't think much of it, and went to look around. A few minutes later, completely stumbled into the manager back in the corner with 2 reseller dudes, running down an entire list of stuff they had in the back that he was offering them.

1s and 11s are the only Jordans Nike/JB care about. All of the other models have been left to die, outside of a couple gems here and there.

i can see why you'd say that but, i think its more that the 1's and 11's are the easiest to make. Kicks like dunks, AF1's, etc. hardly ever have significant QC issues and the 11's are basically the patent leather and cordura mesh, as long as those work out, not a lot to mess up on. you could be right though as they make a ton of money on those.

Amazing that stores would do that. If they don't have pairs real customers want to buy, it'll drive them to other stores. Ultimately, they want people to come to their store for not just these hyped releases.....or no, they don't care and just want to offload everything quickly so they don't have to help individual customers?

Back
Top Bottom