Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

08423584-410A-4246-91C3-413C4045B4FA.gif

Na, not wealthy. I'll keep for $250 or send back. Not going to whine about the price I paid after the fact. Just wouldn't feel right to me.

You do you though. I should have never commented.
Nah, you're not wrong in your line of thinking. People just always want a deal or discount and want to 'game' the system. Companies sometimes do this as well. Personally, I knew the retail price was $250 so when my box came with the $200 tag, I didn't call to complain about $50.

Additionally, I can't believe people are giving their shoes a 'haircut' :lol:.

I’m not even mad at $250 for these. They’re actually fire in person (and properly branded). I wouldn’t even consider these if they had a jumpman tbh.

Finally checked these out today. They are nice, but I did call Nike to see if they would refund me $50... no dice. So I just git a stockx and copped my size for $200, returning these to the outlet when I get back to Denver. :smile:

I’m sure stores sell direct to stock X, it’s one of the few plausible explanations for this happening.

I think with this shoe the people that are selling On StockX Copped the 6s at retail and thought it would triple in price are now stuck and sell them for under
Look at that long line at social status when they first release the shoes about 2 weeks ago
There is a video somewhere

With regular GR the seller that are selling under retail that’s definitely mom and pop stores with accounts that can’t move their shoes.

How does that happen? They can’t return? Or they bought it at $150?

Well.... Social Status stated NO returns for this model & they weren't going to cancel orders either.
So, i personally think a majority of these are those owners, who can't return & can't profit off of them either, so getting a portion of their money back and not losing everything is a decent escape from them i suppose. :ohwell:

With regular GR the seller that are selling under retail that’s definitely mom and pop stores with accounts that can’t move their shoes.

I agree.

PO

Last edited:
My Social Status pair finally shipped. I seriously can't believe this collab flopped.

It didn't flop
That's how it is with Jordans these days

If you liked the shoe you copped them
If you didn't well you lost if you got it to sell

Had a feeling this was going to happen with this shoe

I wish it would with all jordans this year will end up like this
Look at the prices of the 6s
Keep the price low in the secondary market
Stock x helps by keep prices low also

It didn't flop
That's how it is with Jordans these days

If you liked the shoe you copped them
If you didn't well you lost if you got it to sell

Had a feeling this was going to happen with this shoe

I wish it would with all jordans this year will end up like this
Look at the prices of the 6s
Keep the price low in the secondary market
Stock x helps by keep prices low also

I didn't get to sell, I got the shoe because I liked it and wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom