Air Jordan 6IX Rings Retro “Bred”?

I do but just spent money on the V's, and would rather get the gamma's in a couple of weeks. Wish these were released a couple months ago

Walked in to FNL at the local mall and the guy said I was one of two who he sold these to today, they ain't eem have em out on display :lol: It was nice being able to just stroll in and cop a pair a shoes after sleeping in :pimp: happy with my purchase and now my 11's can chill for a lil bit

Walked in to FNL at the local mall and the guy said I was one of two who he sold these to today, they ain't eem have em out on display
laugh.gif
It was nice being able to just stroll in and cop a pair a shoes after sleeping in
pimp.gif
happy with my purchase and now my 11's can chill for a lil bit
YES!!! The good ole' days. I was too lazy to get outta the bed tho. Online for me but they drying up fast

This probably has already been stated, but one factor that you guys are not looking at is that the varsity red XI are everywhere. Even though they're not in stores, they're still widely available and was restocked quite a few times. Did you guys forget how THIRSTY we were for XIs when the 6 Rings originally came out?

Not saying that the only reason anyone would want these is because they can't get XIs, but I will say that most people who got their "breds" (said in jest) are good on these. Same goes for the concord colorway.

^^I def agree, still think this CW is pretty dope on this shoe even when I put them next to my 11's

Still got my ogs(sounds funny I know) wore them twice. I might pull them back out soon[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back then I thought I was the only one who liked them. I saw Bun B, Rick Ross, and Khaled with them. I was like I guess I'm not the only person who liked. In my area nobody had them unless they were fake[emoji]128586[/emoji]

I have a size 12 in the XI's but had to get a 13 in the 6 rings if that helps, arch seems to be a lil high in them.
among many other issues i have heard about the old one, i believe the sole seperated easy

Last edited:
Are these sold out?

Because i got these by mistake instead of the kobe 8..

i think I would just sell for retail price..

So? Who cares?
Is is for u mandatory to have the opinion of the majority?
Gladly we are only talking about taste of sneakers and not about politics ^^

While im not a fan of any non air jordan main line shoes, imo i likecthe 6 rings over the spizike, dubzero and 60+.
Thats my taste and opinion and i hope u can accept that as i accept that u like the spizike more than the 6 rings :smile:

6 rings suck and everyone knows it.

Spizike > 6 rings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom