Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

Originally Posted by jordan304

yea i know the 02's are black on black so the og was really grey and black? cause somone on here said the only reason that pic looks grey and black cause they was beat and messed up thats why i was asking that. so the ones coming out look more like the og's than the 02's cause if so i need a pair . can somone please help me out thanks
here is the og picture from sneaker files but they also say, "The OG Air Jordan 7 (VII) Black / Dark Charcoal - True Red featuresthe clash of charcoal and black, with Red accents through out the sole, Jumpman logo, tongue and heel." so i'm not sure-hope this helps cause im alittle confused too.
air-jordan-7-og-black-red.jpg

i dont really care if it looks like the ogs or not cause i like the shoe and am coppin regardless.
wink.gif

haha i just turned to the nba network and the 1992 nba finals is on and he is wearing the 7s we speak of....it looks like to me that they are black and darkcharcoal....and not black on black.

Releases on my Birthday
tongue.gif
, still debating on keeping both shoes or just the raptors, decisions.....

Just want the raptors. Ill have to see come release date, idk if these will sit like the dmp 1's. I hope they do so I won't have to wake up early.

im on the fence on these i honeslty like th 02 retroes i like the darker look. but when i see more pictures and i envision myself wearing them the charcoaladds a new look to so i dont know right now. i still miss the french blue vii s my bottosm are turnoing yellow by the day but its ok

Nice pack but for 310..I might just have 2 find sum1 to split it wit cuz I dont want da orlando pair

Back
Top Bottom