Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Release Date Moved to 8/15

at the mall right now just seen the pack and they are horrible in person to make even worse they r on display in the nike store ima see how footlockers displayis lookin

These haven't even sold out. STILL FSR on eastbay and other websites. My mall has them everywhere too. They're alright. Not worth $310 though. Waituntil the cashback can be used.

Look out, JB

2na4ab7.jpg

PASS coming your way

^^^Did you not see that they ruined the OG colorway pretty bad? Not to mention that it comes out to $170 per pair. No thanks, JB.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

yo this dude mikkol is legit no joke i refreshed my page and homie had the shipping label already printed good looks yall should check out his site for sure
pimp.gif
For sure dude no problemo.

Yo....are there chrome accents on the lace tips????!!!!!
nerd.gif

The OG looks like that because the suede fades. So they make these new ones look like a faded pair of OGs.

As far as I know the OG and the 02s are the same except for the brighter purples on the 02.

I am old enough to remember, I had the OG's back in 1992, the '09's are a joke, the 02's are dead on. I'm not mad though, with peoplebuying the pack I'll be able to get a 3rd pair of 2002's cheaper.

well i was for sure going to pass on these, #1 $310 bc i couldnt find anyone to split the package that wanted the orlando pair....but i walked into the malltoday arnd 3pm and dude at the store told me they are selling their pairs separate for $155 ....so i copped my raptors and are actually very happy with themfor that price.

They hit swoosh bout 1:30ct $120 for kids & $186 for men. I copped 2 kids and 1 men for my boyfriend. I was shocked they discounted the mens since theynever do.

Originally Posted by button999

I am old enough to remember, I had the OG's back in 1992, the '09's are a joke, the 02's are dead on. I'm not mad though, with people buying the pack I'll be able to get a 3rd pair of 2002's cheaper.
This^.

Just got my 10.5! I love having a swoosh account! $199 shipped!!! I'm gonna get rid of the olando's though.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

yo this dude mikkol is legit no joke i refreshed my page and homie had the shipping label already printed good looks yall should check out his site for sure
pimp.gif
For sure dude no problemo.

Yo....are there chrome accents on the lace tips????!!!!!
nerd.gif
Yep the lace tips are metal. or chrome

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

OG

Nice try.
indifferent.gif
Those are a faded, worn out pair of OGs.
Explain how only prats of it fade well the others stay dark black.
cuz the two are different to begin with.
roll.gif
they just looksimilar and it becomes more discernible as time goes on

I wanna go see the 60+s in person and if they are alright Ill consider copping on the next EA

Back
Top Bottom