Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" Sample

i lovem
but more concerned about copppin dose space jams imma b da illest off all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive never owned the bordeauxs and Ive allways wanted a pair. I always liked the way they look but after ive seen these, oh man these samples IMO, look betterthan the ogs. Some of yall are saying theyre off in shape, but I havent had the privelage of owning the og pair to see em in person and make a judgement indifferences, but these sample pics look alot better than the pictures ive seen of the ogs, in terms of how they look not shape. The blue on the tounge standoutnice and does much for the shoe and also the gloss black on the mountains looks great. These differences make the shoe stand out more. The ogs just look dullcompared to these. I like these samples alot and hope jb does right by releasing em and possibly makin em a general release that way everyone can enjoy thesebadboys.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

air-jordan-7-bordeaux-sample-1.jpg

Heres the pics so you don't have to copy/paste the links

NICE FIND
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-bordeaux-black-light-graphite-bordeaux-1.jpg

Do they still look the same?? The tongue colors are different. The shape is different. The jumpman color is different. Know what you talk about before you come at me.
smh.gif

if u knew anything about VII's you'd know that no tongue has the same exact color in the same exact place, and as for the shape, the sample is obviously a smaller size and the photo was taken at a very different angle than ur OG picture. And as far as the jumpman goes..how could they be different colors when the color is BORDEAUX?? with a name like AF1 beast i can understand u cant get your JORDAN s*** right. so it's all good.
That whole "with a name like AF1 Beast" s**** is mad corny. The jumpman colors aren't the same smart guy. The OG is bordeaux. The sample is a darker red. The shape is off. With a name like freshair,....
laugh.gif
cant call it a bordeaux retro cuz this dude is calling it "dark red"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by tz85

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would cop asap but no leather in the back 0_o
The OGs and these samples both have nubuck backs.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Don't f with me JB...GR these ASAP. 3 minimum.

Been feenin' for these. Ain't bought a JB shoe in 2 years (except 23's), but I'll be damned if I pass on these.
Sup bro! Yeah, three minimum for me as well....

Flint, I NEEED these!!!!

This is the one shoe that got away from me back in the day. Always been fascinated with them. They can't be playing with my emotions.

freshair & AF1 Beast - I hope you're not arguing based off of those two pics. One is with flash and one is without flash which we all know candrastically change how a shoe actually looks based on how the light hits the shoes.

I still don't see a need to argue over what you think the color is or isn't. They look about the same. A shoe from 1992 isn't gonna look the sameas one made in 2009 no matter how much you try and make them the same. A lot of machine changes in the last 17 years. It's impossible to be the same. Justbase your opinion about them for what are.................Retros.

They look good to me. And that's all that really matters.

The shape is absolutely off, and it has been since 2002.

That said, the Bordeauxs are possibly the only shoe that would have me crawling back to JB.

So many memories tied up in these.

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

look a lil fake too me ......they could look a lil better if they want my money

Originally Posted by abernja

A shoe from 1992 isn't gonna look the same as one made in 2009 no matter how much you try and make them the same. A lot of machine changes in the last 17 years. It's impossible to be the same. Just base your opinion about them for what are.................Retros.

qft

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

A shoe from 1992 isn't gonna look the same as one made in 2009 no matter how much you try and make them the same. A lot of machine changes in the last 17 years. It's impossible to be the same. Just base your opinion about them for what are.................Retros.

qft

freshair & AF1 Beast - I hope you're not arguing based off of those two pics. One is with flash and one is without flash which we all know can drastically change how a shoe actually looks based on how the light hits the shoes.

I still don't see a need to argue over what you think the color is or isn't. They look about the same. A shoe from 1992 isn't gonna look the same as one made in 2009 no matter how much you try and make them the same. A lot of machine changes in the last 17 years. It's impossible to be the same. Just base your opinion about them for what are.................Retros.

Thats all im really tryna say...dude doesnt get it though. they CANT be different colors because bordeaux is the actual color it cant be darker orlighter.

if these drop i'm buying.

i have all the other OG Colorways and been wanting these to drop.

I never notice when people say a shoe looks off but the toe box on these is a bit more rounded. Honestly it doesn't matter much, they look fine.

Back
Top Bottom