***** Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux unreleased 2001 sample ***** via-sneakernews.com

'92 That was my first pair of Jordans. Been into Jordans since the VI. But those were the first ones I could buy with my own money. 16 years old. Coppedthem for 150 gulders in Denmark while the were still 329 guilders in Holland. My first steal as well you might say ;-)

These samples look better than the later retro's though. Is it me or do the later ones (ie Citrus) look smaller in width? The width of the huarache sock isoff. The shoes should look wider not be wider. Anyone gets what I mean?

These would look so right on some fine mama's feet.
pimp.gif

Make it happen, JB.
glasses.gif

But they're just a sample though
frown.gif

A crisp sample...i'd love for these to release.

That shaded Grey upper>DMP 7 shaded Grey upper

Can we get confirmation of a release already!!?? These are by far, the most sentimental to me since they were my first pair of Jordans...I need my 3 pairs!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

nicee

thanks for the informative statement....i can now rest better knowing you find these nice 3 months after this post was made.....once again....thank you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.........I opened this thread up to say something along thoselines.

i never wanted jb to release the bordeux retro because of the new aj 7 molding. it's nothing like the og. the og 7's were more flat and not puffylooking like the retro. this bordeux looks like a fake jordan. other colorways ok but this particular color i didn't want to see retroed but who in theworld am I to say. lol just my 8 cents.

peace...

thank god my daughter still rocks the og 7 bordeux.

Back
Top Bottom