Air Jordan 7 Milwaukee Bucks Ray Allen 6/22/19

Easy cop with the reserve .. lol
Hopefully everyone who wants them gets them
I think they sell out
Just not a sneaker app crash type of sell out a slow sell out lol

I’m super stoked to go grab my pair in the morning.. hopefully the stores gotta couple in my size so i can pick a pair with the best tongues lol.. think i’m more excited for these than the BC4s a couple weeks ago lol. I mean really though, when’s the last time a really nice non OG 7 retro came out? I can’t think of any in recent history.

Best non OG 7s were the Orlando's with the Penny tongue, the black/slate and knicks colourway that dropped in the early to mid 2000's.

These are a definite cop I to wish theyd have gone with 34 on the back though.

these should had rays number. nevertheless i like the cw, the green on the soles though, ehhh

looks $176 shipped for me. that converts to 183 though
15% off code for size S15E

I really want a pair just sitting here contemplating if I should buy them now or see if they sit and wait to cop on discount

I cancelled mine. I went to pick them up this morning after winning a raffle for them. But when i saw em and tried them on i wasn't feeling em! I felt like they looked too feminine on my feet combined with the fact that i actually hate the color purple. Something about them just didn't connect with me.

It’s one of the shoes that either you hate or like.
I’m
Not even a huge Ray Allen fan but the purple and green is a decent colorway in my opinion
But congrats to all that got a pair
Easy peezy

42D720F6-BDA9-416B-AA08-1EA92B5A59B2.jpeg

It’s been a good morning :smokin:smokin

im sure my miltary exchange will have these tax free with $20 of retail.

Ima have to start posting pics my exchange be getting lately they been on point.

They had the infrared 6s $150
they got the bone 11s and navy 11s both $165
and i will check to see if they got these and best of all no tax.

but if not will cop these on discount.

Back
Top Bottom