Air Jordan 7 "Nostalgia"

See, the thing is the parents won't let me get a "job" when I'm in school. So....yeah..
so ask them for the rest of that shoe money !!!

say "ma, i need another $120 for the jordans....i wouldnt have to ask you if i had a job." :lol:

edit/ or get a A on your next test or sum **** :lol:

Last edited:
got mine in hand and pictures don't do them much justice. The only non Retro CW I picked up this year and I am pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't have paid retail though.Glad to get for under 150!

Ugly shoe , that price is about what they should of retailed at.

babyjs23 babyjs23
Repped for info Im sure someone will be happy to hear that.

Last edited:
AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA I agree.

They should have been called "The Ugly Sweaters" being that they were made in regards to the sweater.

Last edited:
straight up. These look like the dumbest js I've ever seen. Somewhere tho this will be somebody's 1st ever and a grail to them lol
This...even more so when they buy the fit to match. :rofl:

They remind me of the sweater from the movie "The Santa Clause." :rofl:

tumblr_mxeh7zY3L81qebhwdo3_250.gif

Last edited:
and some of y'all think the BIN 7 are grails, but these are trash? rookies aka hype beasts, if you don't like the shoe why are you in this thread. I'm sure the AJ1/AJ11 threads could use your valued input

I would've copped off villa if they had my size... they're not bad in person, but $140 is about right for what I would pay

I'm waiting on these to drop about 50-60 dollars. I actually like these more after seeing them in person

anybody got a cool way to tie these up without my laces being all extra long and crap. something where I can tie it once and just slide my foot in and out.

Back
Top Bottom