Air Jordan 7 pack 60+ pack - Magic VS BUlls - via sneakernews

Im still lookin for 02' raptors in a sz 11
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by aaronj

i like the way the Orlando VIIs turned out, def will be copped!!

for those who are passing on these, why?

this pack is only for those that don't have '02s. magic c/w is okay, but frech 7s are better. and i don't think i even have to address these socalled "raptors" in this pack.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Im feeling this pack, so when is it going to release. Those Orlandos are going to look good with my black and white pinstriple Hedo jersey
lol, Hedo is about to be a raptor now

but i thought that this pack was the Magic and Raptors Pack not Bulls............
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Im feeling this pack, so when is it going to release. Those Orlandos are going to look good with my black and white pinstriple Hedo jersey

Rofl, which jersey the Raptor's Jersey or Magic's Jersey
eithier or would do you wee cuz Hedo is bout to be a Raptor

I was actually feelin the sample but these still look anout the same he pinstripes are just on the tounge

^ I've seen August 22nd as the RD in a few places thus far. Before I posted, I went to Jumpman23, and they not only have the pack listed as August 22nd RD,they also have single pics of each shoe up. Blah. ..just sayin'. .1.

tired.gif
pretty annoying how these are droppin for 310 and the celtics bulls 1 pack is dropping for 225......
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

tired.gif
pretty annoying how these are droppin for 310 and the celtics bulls 1 pack is dropping for 225......
mad.gif
smh.gif
IT's BECAUSE THEYRE 1s and they are cheaper to make

These are nice, but since I live in Sweden I guess I´ll have to cop from eBay or someone on here or ISS.

When it comes to sneakers I really hate living in Sweden...even though we get the TB III´s here!

whats the quality supposed to be....i'm lookin at splittin it with my friend to get the breds

Go to nike.com and check jordan release dates there not in a pack they are going to be sold apart for $145 a piece can't wait.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Go to nike.com and check jordan release dates there not in a pack they are going to be sold apart for $145 a piece can't wait.

they also have the bulls and celtics pack split up on the site but they came in a pack so dont get your hopes up

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

tired.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
IT's BECAUSE THEYRE 1s and they are cheaper to make
All Jordans are cheap to make, but they still cost us an arm and a leg. JB doesn't even have commercials out for their retros. Us consumershear about upcoming releases from either the internet, or word of mouth. So it can't cost JB that much to advertise their products. What else is involvedin determining the msrp of a pair of Jordans?

^^^^^ definitely..... it's the sickest part. Wanna split the pack n just get the Orlandos, but I hope they sell um individually.... heard they might for$135 each...

Back
Top Bottom