Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I need a pair ,maybe two 
smokin.gif

Going to be some long 9 months I need these and the 1s again. I had the 1s but some looser scuffed them, 7th grade was the year lames ruined my shoes smh. Can't find the 1s in my size maybe they might rerelease them with the 7s. I hope !

I can see them release the Bords again, with the olive green like the OGs.

The Hares DEFINITELY will drop again.

Like AirThompson said, they probably will drop the Cards, Olympics and Charcoals with something different, possibly.

Expect at least 2 new color ways, possibly an all red model.

id be happy with og bordeaux but the wait for the first retro was one of the longest so i got a few

i'd love a hare to never got one

I've had my eye on this shoe since February. I wish I could find an unworn pair in a size 12. Of course if they drop I can solve the problem, just don't want to wait until 2015 which is when I think they will drop.

Name 5, and don't count models that had additions, or were used to commemorate ie. Banneds, Love of the Game VII, & '88. When JB makes shoes like that the alter or add something to make em different then a retro that dropped to double dip on consumers.

Now I can see them Retro those again, but with some commemorative twist, or adding something the previous shoes didnt have to get fools twice. Cuz all OG VII's aside from Hares are easily attainable for resell, and JB knows that.

When you put it like that it's harder but 07 and 11' black metallics come to mind. CDP 9s and the 10' release of them that was 2 years. CDP 11s and the 12' playoff 11s was 4 years apart. Think the cardinals were 07' and 11' if I'm not mistaken. Like I said tho you narrowed down my list but it still happens occasionally

We'll see. Cardinals dropped too many times already. Only possibly would be Bordeaux and Hares. But Hares more then likely.

I can see them release the Bords again, with the olive green like the OGs.

The Hares DEFINITELY will drop again.

Like AirThompson said, they probably will drop the Cards, Olympics and Charcoals with something different, possibly.

Expect at least 2 new color ways, possibly an all red model.
You sure about the Olympics? I feel like that has retroed a lot if you wanna count the FTLOTGs too imo maybe we will get the Orions again >D

I don't see Olympics or charcoals dropping again next year but everything else will. Their was a reason why the 2011 bourdeauxs just looked off. Pretty sure French blues and flints will make a long awaited return as well.......Flint 7's with today's hypebeast :smh:

I don't see Olympics or charcoals dropping again next year but everything else will. Their was a reason why the 2011 bourdeauxs just looked off. Pretty sure French blues and flints will make a long awaited return as well.......Flint 7's with today's hypebeast :smh:
Man I've been waiting for the flints for too long :smh:

Ok, ok, lets revise the list of what we may see in 2015:

Hares
All red color way?
Black Cardinals?
French Blues (hopefully!)
Chambrays (I just want them personally lol)
Miros? (since they were only released over seas in 2008)
Flints (hopefully!)

Last edited:

Whats the likelihood of the bordeuxs releasing in 2015?

I would say we should expect a few OG 7s in 2015, I would also be ready for some "Almost OGs"... ..  IE instead of Infrared 6 you would get a varsity red... .etc..

-Fresh  

Here my predictions

-Bordeaux and Hare "true" to the OGs.

-Raptor/Charcoal and Cardinal: almost OG slight remix.

-No Oly 7s. Olympic are in 2016, makes sense for them to just wait

-No retro of previous retro + colorways.

-3-4 loud colorways with a special "theme"

Last edited:
Arnt dmp 7s enough of a "remix" to the charcoals I don't see any reason for those to come back out. If any 3 ogs cws come it's hare, bordo and cardinal

I really want a carmine schemed 7 and 8... 8 especially I keep envisioning that now since dude said it

Charcoals shouldn't rerelease. The 2012 release is underrated
I hope they do release. I think it's a crucial color way seeing that Jordan hit SIX three-pointers in the first half against the Trail Blazers in the FINALS lol. I know they just dropped but I wouldn't mind another retro at all, I actually welcome it so I could have another pair.
^^ agreed. I put flat laces in my pair too >>> its the little things
Lol watch them retro the shoe with flat laces. "Closer to OG".

I keep saying it but man just make a Portland cw already it's like they gave up on the "victim/foes" theme I personally liked it when done right. Wished they did a redo of lakers 6s and pistons too smh

Last edited:
IF THEY DID BORDEAUX AGAIN THEY NEED 2 PUT THE GREEN ON THE TONGUE & GIVE US TOP OF THE LINE 

HIGH GRADE LEVEL OF BUTTERY SMOOTH DURABUCK.

With a lot of CDP shoes being re released I won't be surprised to see the Hare's released again.

Name 5, and don't count models that had additions, or were used to commemorate ie. Banneds, Love of the Game VII, & '88. When JB makes shoes like that the alter or add something to make em different then a retro that dropped to double dip on consumers.

Now I can see them Retro those again, but with some commemorative twist, or adding something the previous shoes didnt have to get fools twice. Cuz all OG VII's aside from Hares are easily attainable for resell, and JB knows that.

When you put it like that it's harder but 07 and 11' black metallics come to mind. CDP 9s and the 10' release of them that was 2 years. CDP 11s and the 12' playoff 11s was 4 years apart. Think the cardinals were 07' and 11' if I'm not mistaken. Like I said tho you narrowed down my list but it still happens occasionally

Yeah the Metallics & Cardinals. Usually when a shoe drops in a pack to commemorate a MJ achievement, they drop separately in a stand alone release. That's why all the OG colors from CDPs, 60+pack, Infrared pack, etc. later drops separately. I'm not saying it's unlikely if a few OG colors drop, but I'm saying it's unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom