Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

If i recall from my highschool math days, if the odds of each raffle are equal then your odds are the same regardless of how many raffles you enter
:wink:

Ummm, I'm fairly certain that's not right. While your individual odds remain the same regardless of how many raffles you enter; your overall odds increase, sooo it's better to enter as many as possible.

Just saying...

Footlocker better stop playing. This is my first raffle. Where's my beginner's luck?

Last edited:
Entered 1 raffle in BK and won, mass production on these.

Hope everyone eats well 
laugh.gif

Ive actually only won house of hoops raffles and ive entered for all other stores. i think all the spots are shady. I see resellers with multiple pairs already and i cant even get a raffle call on these. Im not paying a reseller. Ill wait til hype dies down and buy them from a kid that only bought cuz of hype and then realized he dont even really like them. Plus im sure ill be able to cop Online. Fingers crossed

If i recall from my highschool math days, if the odds of each raffle are equal then your odds are the same regardless of how many raffles you enter
:wink:

:lol:

Ummm, I'm fairly certain that's not right. While your individual odds remain the same regardless of how many raffles you enter; your overall odds increase, sooo it's better to enter as many as possible.

Just saying...

:\

Just saying...

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side."

Got a call from Shoe Palace during my lunch for my boy's pair. :smokin I wanted these but the rest of this month and next month is :x

I decided not to ride all over the city for these and go extra hard for the chi 1's. I refuse to blow 2 days of my life with this horrible ATL traffic.

i feel ya on that... just a 5 min ride to mall near me won 3/4 raffles..... will def drive alot more for chi 1s

Call backs were like when i tried to get the 11's I entered like 20 raffles no call backs. Then ended up with 3 pair on release day online!!!

Don't worry guys we will feast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom