Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Most these dudes weren't even born by 1992 when the OGs released. 
mean.gif

I will stick around because I have loved shoes since I was a kid, around 1988. I just gotta wait for this fad to pass...

Last edited:

mean.gif

I will stick around because I have loved shoes since I was a kid, around 1988. I just gotta wait for this fad to pass...
I wasn't much into Jordans back in the day because EVERYBODY loved the man and was a bit overkill. I bought the Flight '89 instead of the Jordan IV, for instance. But at least we were living in the moment, not in the past, a past that these guys don't have even experienced. The fact is, I would love to buy some current shoes, but, for the most part, they are not very appealing, aside from some Kobe's. Another good thing from the past, as many have mentioned, is that you could wear the exact same shoes the players were sporting on the court. Today that is almost impossible, as they have PE's any other game...

Most these dudes weren't even born by 1992 when the OGs released. :smh:

But if the fad dies, so will the whole retro line.

This mid 90's generation are definitely a group of followers/posers who look for validation via instagram, facebook, and twitter. 1980-1992 babies bred more leaders and single minded individuals, that's just my observation.

You got all that from a photo of what looks like a group of friend/ associates all wearing the same shoe? What's the difference between what they're doing and what this whole thread is about?

mean.gif

Nope, Nike been retroing Jays since 1994, and they SAT big time back then. People wanted NEW, not old models. Point is, they were still made.

Most these dudes weren't even born by 1992 when the OGs released. :smh:
Nope, Nike been retroing Jays since 1994, and they SAT big time back then. People wanted NEW, not old models. Point is, they were still made.

Still have my 1994 WC-III (unwearable)
And those came from the OUTLET.
If I recall correctly, they were $39.95

Man i swear im happy i got the pair online also other than just the pair i picked up in the store. I dont know if it's just me and my bad luck i know ive always had but i havent got 1 pair of J's this yr with this so called remastered situation thats didnt have a problem that made me sick to my gut when i see it. And it really sucks cause the 1st show is always perfect then im getting ready to look at the next shoe & i tell myself man you just know it's bout to get ugly. Since bout 08' ive picked up every drop except retro 1's cause i just dont like retro 1's, their to basic for me, & i dont just buy every pair to have what everyone else has it's just a hpbby i've had for a long time that i like. But strait up, not just this yr but every yr before theres always a problem, i'd almost have to put up a disclaimer with each pair if i ever wanted to sell a pair with 95% of what id sell never being wore. These today came with one toe box strait jacked lookin like someone took a piece of sand paper to it compared to the others, had a gouge that looks worse in person right next to the jumpman on the right shoe, cracked creases & big glue marks going down the side of the right shoe. Im posting pics & im even porting pics of the others to shoe what i mean with all the probs ive had. a big dent & crease on the teal 4's that just dont look that bad cause i have paper stuffed in it, a ridiculous half sideways jumpman tag on the tongue of the laser 4's, discoloration on the mesh & nasty bubbles under the toe box of one of my georgetown 11 lows, a bunch of bubbles & 2 dirty holes on the legend blue 11's that a show cobbler told me looked like it came from a dirty glue gun that burned a hole in the patent leather. Sorry for the long write up, i can even go longer with more pics from dam near every release, but dam, whats really goin on with these fools.

Terrible defects on those. Last pair I got were the Infrareds, not bad but looking but made like garbage. These were my 1st pair this year. Just got my shipping confirmation from FNL hope they are good.

Last edited:
After you wear them a few times you will get some scuffs here and there any way. The only problem I really hate is on my Iv's and the paint cracking and making them look horrible. I guess I will be getting some paint for them to fix JB's mess ups

some of yall need to work at the QC center or something. they just shoes dough.

and if u copping at the mall, inspect them.  you know retros be hyped to the point where having a pair is a blessing in itself. yall ask too much.  u don't like it? go return it. someone would gladly buy.

Man i swear im happy i got the pair online also other than just the pair i picked up in the store. I dont know if it's just me and my bad luck i know ive always had but i havent got 1 pair of J's this yr with this so called remastered situation thats didnt have a problem that made me sick to my gut when i see it. And it really sucks cause the 1st show is always perfect then im getting ready to look at the next shoe & i tell myself man you just know it's bout to get ugly. Since bout 08' ive picked up every drop except retro 1's cause i just dont like retro 1's, their to basic for me, & i dont just buy every pair to have what everyone else has it's just a hpbby i've had for a long time that i like. But strait up, not just this yr but every yr before theres always a problem, i'd almost have to put up a disclaimer with each pair if i ever wanted to sell a pair with 95% of what id sell never being wore. These today came with one toe box strait jacked lookin like someone took a piece of sand paper to it compared to the others, had a gouge that looks worse in person right next to the jumpman on the right shoe, cracked creases & big glue marks going down the side of the right shoe. Im posting pics & im even porting pics of the others to shoe what i mean with all the probs ive had. a big dent & crease on the teal 4's that just dont look that bad cause i have paper stuffed in it, a ridiculous half sideways jumpman tag on the tongue of the laser 4's, discoloration on the mesh & nasty bubbles under the toe box of one of my georgetown 11 lows, a bunch of bubbles & 2 dirty holes on the legend blue 11's that a show cobbler told me looked like it came from a dirty glue gun that burned a hole in the patent leather. Sorry for the long write up, i can even go longer with more pics from dam near every release, but dam, whats really goin on with these fools.

View media item 145564

Last edited:
From the looks of it alot of people feasted today. Me and the wife's pair come in this Monday so I can hardly wait to see what colors on my tongue i have and the QC on them lol. TBH I don't even care about that stuff i'm just happy to even be able to own a pair of hare's finally

Back
Top Bottom