Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

That's a common occurrence with Jordan releases having excess glue and scuffs.
mean.gif

I'm hoping when mine arrive they will be without too much excess glue stains and scuffs. [emoji]128077[/emoji]. Then again, if they do, I'm just glad I landed a pair for under retail off FNL
pimp.gif
TRU... out of all the releases I copped this year this is the only one with glue marks everywhere... 

@BLACKJESUS-23  - yea that's what I said. I mean personally, idc as long as it's not rediculous. it's not like ppl are going to be laying on the ground inspecting my kicks lol... but just the fact that we're paying so much it would be NICE for JB to chill on that hot glue gun lmao. 

Is it me or do I think the quality on these is kinda boo boo I have the cdp pair and the cdp pair quality looks and feels better than this years

Again, aside from a few specks on the toe box, heel, and midsole I'm very happy with these.

I haven't been collecting long, so my knowledge is limited, so take what I say and formulate your own opinion.
Right right.... I must say aside from the glue everywhere I was content with the quality of the materials... that suede/nubuck material feel just like, if not, better than my DMP raptor 7s from 09!! 
nthat.gif

Have u guys seen the real "marvin the martian 7's" yet? Not sure if any pics have been posted... Supposedly, these are officially dubbed "MTM" as opposed to the "barcelona nights". These are rumored to release this year, no set date though. Pretty fresh imo but i have too many black/red colorways, still might cop though
I just recently seen these pics.... IMO they aren't a MUST HAVE.... but will be nice to have if I have the extra $$

He was either a kind seller to sell for $200..or..he sold u a pair that has a lotta scuffs ,scratches and glue stains. Hopefully, it's all good for u though for the most. My pair has a few ultra tiny glue marks on the right toe box...and all else was fine. One of my Barcelona Days had an arch that had got slightly scraped..i think somebody tried em on in the store or warehouse...but I aint flip out..I was thankful..cuz some people got worse..or ended up not getting a pair at all. I repped you wide open, I think you gave a nice accurate review

That's good to know. I'm hoping they were just trying to unload them quickly. The pics looked good, but they could've got them from anywhere, it is the internet. Or worse they're real and they send me some fake joints.

I was suspicious, but that was about what people were asking on kixify. From retail to 275ish. Idk we'll see. Hope I ain't scammed. Just hope they don't show up looking like some phat farm joints.

I have used eBay protection twice for items that were scams and glad I had it. You spend a little more but it is well worth it to be protected .

Yea, joints on eBay were just too rich for me. Guess you paying extra for that protection. I've always liked it better raw tho...lls

Tru... I wouldn't say "terrible" but they do raise questions haha

I go for OG cw's... i grab the made up cw's if i can spare

I guess terrible was too harsh of a word. :lol:

In a way, they all look similar imo. No shade to anyone that truly likes them.

All in for the Marvin the Martian no intention on wearing them just displaying with some Marvin the Martian posters with mj I got in the vault for my office. Gonna be sick.. I really like that colorway

It's because the app isn't a golden ticket like some people were advertising it as.
There is a finite amount of shoes therefore there will always be people that miss out.

At this point anyone on iOS who wants access can get access. If they release android that pretty much covers everyone else. Then everyone will be hitting the same sources and we're back to equal access.

I pressed the buy button on SNKRS right when it appeared and I was stuck waiting until it sold out. Barcelona Days was no problem though :tongue:

lol looks like I got the wackest tongue out of everyone
You essentially got the same tongue on both pairs and the best part about this style of tongue on the 7s is the variety of colors. You just got screwed by the luck of the draw. List them for trade on your local Craigslist and see if anyone wants to swap. Or sell yours and buy another pair.

Back
Top Bottom