Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

People really paying 100+ for that pin set. I hate people. Would like to have had 1 but not for more than 30.00 #1stworldproblems

Didn't like the other color grey used on GS sizes.
Also think it's funny seeing so many posts about the tongue. I don't even look at the tongue to be honest.

Hello,

I have one question so I got my chance to get one in US 12 size in EU this is 46 but I wear 45,5 or in US 11,5. Now my question is should I buy the ones in 12 or would it be too big for me ?? ;(
Hello , the problem with the new 7   is the lacing system is set too narrow compared to the previous retro and of course the OG  

The panels are very large also  , si if you have a narrow foot i suggest  sizing down 0.5 .

Me personnally i'm 13.5  in all my jordans but  when it comes to the 7  ( i remember the bordeaux disaster these thing were unwearable in 13.5 )   i go with size 13  because of heavy heel slip !

So if you an 11.5  i suggest you to find this size  ,  12 will run huge !

Never purchased from that site but have been looking in to it. I've messaged a few sellers on sum questions. Im would just say becareful because every site like this

has scandalous sellers and buyers. I've been tempted on purchasing A few pairs from this site. Just be careful.  

NDC slacking with the shipping. I usually get a tracking number late Sunday evening. Guess they're processing them in batches.

Last edited:
Don't be worried.

You will get confirm shipping email soon. I got mines earlier today, to be exact.

You will also know if both shoes will be in different packages or shipped together.

Thanks!
NDC slacking with the shipping. I usually get a tracking number late Sunday evening. Guess they're processing them in batches.

Yeah just got done chatting with a ndc rep. He stated that all orders should be processed by close of business Monday for weekend orders. So keep a lookout on a shipping email soon today.

That shipping email 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If JB extended GS sizes to reach all the way to a men's 9.5 (which is what I ordered by sizing down .5) which one will my pair look like when they arrive? 

Didn't like the other color grey used on GS sizes.
Also think it's funny seeing so many posts about the tongue. I don't even look at the tongue to be honest.
Yeah I don't get it either, people always find something to complain about though.

If JB extended GS sizes to reach all the way to a men's 9.5 (which is what I ordered by sizing down .5) which one will my pair look like when they arrive? 
GS sizes only extend to 9.5 on shoes not available in men's sizes. There was no GS 9.5 offered in this shoe...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom