Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I never have any luck waiting for restocks so should I go ahead and pay resell ? And what's the average price I should look for

Shouldn't spend more than $245.00 they were roughly $215.00 on FNL after shipping and tax but I'm in NYC.. So $30 bucks ain't really nothing I would pay resell if I missed don't have the time to constantly check for restocks and all of that

Shouldn't spend more than $245.00 they were roughly $215.00 on FNL after shipping and tax but I'm in NYC.. So $30 bucks ain't really nothing I would pay resell if I missed don't have the time to constantly check for restocks and all of that

That's what I paid for my sz 8 245 shipped everyone else wanted something crazy like 3 and up

tongue shot of my pair
LL

Anyone know how to get a glue mark out of these things? It's on the toe box. I was thinking of using that mint suede cleaning kit. Any suggestions?

well sorry to the guy who's order for a size 11 got cancelled

I now have a size 11 coming tomorrow :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Missed on released day and scored today...

Just got the email that my girl's pair will be here Thursday. I bet the tongue on hers is going to be the tongue colors I wanted lol

Anyone know how to get a glue mark out of these things? It's on the toe box. I was thinking of using that mint suede cleaning kit. Any suggestions?

Suede brush might do the trick. Have you tried gently using your finger nail to scrape it off?

A tongue pic on a pair I just got in from dtlr:
View media item 1541022Looks like these were put together in a hurry. The materials used are good but compared to the many other j's I copped this year, the assembly of the shoe looks sub standard. Glue everywhere, creases, spaces between the sole and other parts look put together slightly crooked. Being picky but the other VII's I have are better overall.

Last edited:
Whatever tongue layout I get will be good enough for me [emoji]128077[/emoji].

I'm just glad I was able to cop from FNL and was able to use my WC rewards :pimp:

Has anyone bought anything from FootMaster Wholesale? They sell jordans at a little above retail or retail prices. Their website is funky, but they do most business on their Facebook page. Please let me know. Thanks.

Fam stop spamming every thread with this.

I ALWAYS go TTS...except with this pair. And wouldn't you know it, the mold is different. Went a half size down because my 7's run large, now they're tight. LOLZ. Ah pues, 1st World problems I suppose.

Love the shoe, even with the minor blemishes. Hoping my backup NDC pair is free of the minor annoyances to the nubuck. Love using my WC rewards w/ FNL, but I've a string of blemished pairs from them.

I ALWAYS go TTS...except with this pair. And wouldn't you know it, the mold is different. Went a half size down because my 7's run large, now they're tight. LOLZ. Ah pues, 1st World problems I suppose.

Love the shoe, even with the minor blemishes. Hoping my backup NDC pair is free of the minor annoyances to the nubuck. Love using my WC rewards w/ FNL, but I've a string of blemished pairs from them.
 Same thing happened to me, and what's even crazier is that I tried on the French Blue 7's and they ran hella  big. Oh well they're a little tight but they'll work. Happy to have em.
Suede brush might do the trick. Have you tried gently using your finger nail to scrape it off?

Last edited:
 Same thing happened to me, and what's even crazier is that I tried on the French Blue 7's and they ran hella  big. Oh well they're a little tight but they'll work. Happy to have em.

Same here, fam. They'll loosen up with some wears too.

Back
Top Bottom