Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I can spot those dudes quickly and either matter of factly state my price or don't bother responding if it's straight to plea mode. Playing the poor card isn't a good sell for buyers.

Yep. You'd think most of them were lurkers or new members, but nah...

Not to beat a dead horse, but I just tried on my pair from NDC and wish I didn't go .5 size down. Definitely too tight and will have to be returned. Should have stayed TTS. 

Not to beat a dead horse, but I just tried on my pair from NDC and wish I didn't go .5 size down. Definitely too tight and will have to be returned. Should have stayed TTS. 
Yeah I went TTS on the Hare 7 and the fit is perfect

Yeah I went TTS on the Hare 7 and the fit is perfect
I went TTS and I wish I woulda went a half size up tbh. The problem is I tried on the French Blue 7's so that I would know my size in the "remastered 7's." I tried on my TTS and it was huge so I figured i'd go a .5 size down in the hares and bordeaux's, boy was I wrong. Hopefully they stretch out.

Not on here much anymore but I see there is quite a few "quality" complaints. I'm happy with the pair I got. Superior to the cdp pair imo. I have a older pair that I wear and a DS CDP pair, actually considering trading my CDP pair for another 2015. Other than them not ever being able to get the tongue pattern right on VII's I have no complaints. I like the fact that they put red in the tongue pattern also unlike the cdp pair. Gives me hope that they'll put olive on the Bordeaux tongue this time around.

View media item 1549034Hares by Freshsince83, on Flickr

Bought my pair on release day
Looked at EM once MAYBE twice
And why today I just noticed there's no metal shoe lace tips :smh:
But that's how da OGs were tho

Because that was only on the cdp, OG didn't have it
See I ain't one if those folks who trip off something being og or whatever
The metal tips make 7's look better imo
Don't care about it being og

Really random and unrelated, but was shopping at the thrift store and picked up a copy of the Space Jam soundtrack.

They also had a framed picture of bugs bunny from space jam.

Walked into shiekh yesterday, and they had a 9, 9.5, and 11 still. Picked up a 9 wih tongues I like better than the other pair I had. It was odd just seeing these just sit there a week later. Nobody else had these insight the day after lol.

View media item 1549370

These were my other pairs, including the cdp.

View media item 1541565
I didnt like the tongues on the far right pair, so I got rid of them after I found the top pair yesterday.

Last edited:
Walked into shiekh yesterday, and they had a 9, 9.5, and 11 still. Picked up a 9 wih tongues I like better than the other pair I had. It was odd just seeing these just sit there a week later. Nobody else had these insight the day after lol.

View media item 1549370

These were my other pairs, including the cdp.

View media item 1541565
I didnt like the tongues on the far right pair, so I got rid of them after I found the top pair yesterday.
I agree. Those tongues on the right don't look as nice as the new ones you picked up. I think it's the black that ruins them IMO. Thanks for sharing!

LoL You guys and these tongues..  They all look the same to me. [ATTACHMENT=9718]image.jpg (1,885k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Lol! I know. But its an important detail on 7s, just like green being in the tongue of the bordeaux's.

Did a lace swap with gold tips. Don't really care about the tongue color, but here it is. Oh and glue stain is very minimal.
Info on laces??? I have a feeling its from Cardinal 7's though. 

But that's how da OGs were tho

Because that was only on the cdp, OG didn't have it
See I ain't one if those folks who trip off something being og or whatever
The metal tips make 7's look better imo
Don't care about it being og
I don't either but just sayin

I mean, my Bordeaux's better NOT have any green on the damn tongue at all...

Ok i got a guy in meeting, $200 for the hares..... Good deal? Even though i just copped the bred lows Saturday? Too much money, but i can afford to cop. Should I?

Back
Top Bottom