Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

But what's the point of buying expensive shoes and then not trying to look nice when you wear them?

Wanted to upload these sooner but hadnt had the time until now. 

All I need now is Olympics, Ceramics, Flints, Orions, Bordeaux, and YOTR

Current Family Photo (also, never mind the dirty table. I could seemingly clean it for hours and still not get it fingerprint-less lol)

Left to Right

2002 Charcoals 

2006 Cardinals

2006 Citrus

2006 Chambray

2012 Charcoals

2012 GMP

2010 DMP Raptors

2015 French Blues

2015 Barcelona Days

2015 Barcelona Nights

2015 Hares

And the ever popular tongue pic

Last edited:
SICK 7 collection! The 2015 releases look really nice in comparison to the others. What other 15' releases are you planning on copping?

Last edited:
Jokes aside ,I blend colors with kicks I wear, Im just subtle about it, I really never got into the brand gear to match the kicks.

@disciple- -> Fresh group shot of them 7s.. :nthat:

Last edited:
Update: Dude never sent me the tracking number (Said they will be shipped Wednesday)

It's 3:15 on the east coast and the guy is sending from Texas

How long should I give him?

Some on foot pics with the matching socks

Yes, I know i got jumpman doing the splits

Didn't the get the CDPs so I've been wanting this one for a while.

I have to laugh, to hold back the salty liquid otherwise known as tears...

So I pick up my hares and I'm pumped... shipping box is in perfect condition and all that. Ready to bust these bad boys out and throw them on feet

Open the box and i'm greeted with this:

Ooooooo K
eyes.gif
 I started to feel a way, but since I don't actually wear the sneaker box I remain optimistic

Opened up the sneaker box and things seemed aight..... UNTIL:

My rage meter was on 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
...... stared a 'em for a while and the lil crackhead/fiend in me was trying to come out and justify this crap. I quickly told him Silencio! and proceeded to throw this trash back in the box and initiated the return

Spoke to a rep to vent and to see what they could do. Dude sounded hella sympathetic cause he said they've been getting a bunch of return requests for the Hare 7s, but he couldn't do nothing for me but to start the return and give me a 20% promo code

The shoes were pretty scuffed overall and one of the wings was bent like crazy, but I didn't take pics. For $190 ($206 after NYC tax). this is unacceptable to the fullest. I could've maybe understood if the outside shipping box was damaged and then the shoe box came out damaged resulting in a damaged shoe, BUT the shipping box was perfect. Its like the warehouse dudes was playing tackle football with my ish.

Another issue, Where's the quality control? This shouldn't have made it out of the factory, let alone the warehouse once they seen how bad the box was beat up. They probably said "F it, he don't want em, return 'em"... I had a chance to cop from FNL, Eastbay and Co. after I got through on Nike but I thought I was good
mean.gif
and it was my first time getting through on NDC too

Welp, there goes that. I'm not a slave to social media and I don't have iOS for sneakers app to follow any restock opportunities, so i'm at the mercy of the resale market. Nah

I think i'm good, especially on a restock because most likely they'll be restocking mostly damaged returns as this shoe seems to have alot of them

I'm still happy for everybody that got a bangin' pair... Rock 'em for me, i'll live vicariously through y'all
laugh.gif

I have to laugh, to hold back the salty liquid otherwise known as tears...

So I pick up my hares and I'm pumped... shipping box is in perfect condition and all that. Ready to bust these bad boys out and throw them on feet

Open the box and i'm greeted with this:

View media item 1554077
View media item 1554079

Ooooooo K :rolleyes  I started to feel a way, but since I don't actually wear the sneaker box I remain optimistic

Opened up the sneaker box and things seemed aight..... UNTIL:

View media item 1554083
View media item 1554090
View media item 1554095
View media item 1554097

My rage meter was on >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: ...... stared a 'em for a while and the lil crackhead/fiend in me was trying to come out and justify this crap. I quickly told him Silencio! and proceeded to throw this trash back in the box and initiated the return

Spoke to a rep to vent and to see what they could do. Dude sounded hella sympathetic cause he said they've been getting a bunch of return requests for the Hare 7s, but he couldn't do nothing for me but to start the return and give me a 20% promo code

The shoes were pretty scuffed overall and one of the wings was bent like crazy, but I didn't take pics. For $190 ($206 after NYC tax). this is unacceptable to the fullest. I could've maybe understood if the outside shipping box was damaged and then the shoe box came out damaged resulting in a damaged shoe, BUT the shipping box was perfect. Its like the warehouse dudes was playing tackle football with my ish.

Another issue, Where's the quality control? This shouldn't have made it out of the factory, let alone the warehouse once they seen how bad the box was beat up. They probably said "F it, he don't want em, return 'em"... I had a chance to cop from FNL, Eastbay and Co. after I got through on Nike but I thought I was good :smh: and it was my first time getting through on NDC too

Welp, there goes that. I'm not a slave to social media and I don't have iOS for sneakers app to follow any restock opportunities, so i'm at the mercy of the resale market. Nah

I think i'm good, especially on a restock because most likely they'll be restocking mostly damaged returns as this shoe seems to have alot of them

I'm still happy for everybody that got a bangin' pair... Rock 'em for me, i'll live vicariously through y'all :lol:

Damn, I'm angry for you

bro, you don't even know ...but i'm not as mad as I think I would've been couple years ago

the JB spell may be wearing off lol

If you buy A pair of Retros and your not overall happy and are not gonna return it for the fact that most likely you will not receive another pair, Just rock em All Day with no care or worries or like myself I just ball out in them.
90-95% of everyone who complains and are not satisfied end up keeping them anyways.

But what's the point of buying expensive shoes and then not trying to look nice when you wear them?

Because I'm not trying to impress anyone. I look good all by my lonesome.

Plus I'm not talking about not liking nice. I'm just not concerned about the colors matching perfectly. Long as it's ballpark or sometimes not at all. I know a dude that buys a brand new snapback for every shoe he gets and some matching merchandise. To me that's OD. But hey I'm a minimalist.

Btw, for those that ordered on sneaker 10 I got my shopping info today. Didn't realize till now since it was hiding in my spam folder. Said it'd be here June 2. On the eastcoast.

If you buy A pair of Retros and your not overall happy and are not gonna return it for the fact that most likely you will not receive another pair, Just rock em All Day with no care or worries or like myself I just ball out in them.
90-95% of everyone who complains and are not satisfied end up keeping them anyways.
That's the exact reason why Nike/JB do what they do (price raises, poor craftsmanship)... if they get a boatload of returns, things would shape up

But as long as dudes get them "rare Js", they'll will put up with anything
eyes.gif

Not calling anyone out for the psychological hold sneakers may have on you, but it is what it is... and i'm off that

Because I'm not trying to impress anyone. I look good all by my lonesome.

Plus I'm not talking about not liking nice. I'm just not concerned about the colors matching perfectly. Long as it's ballpark or sometimes not at all. I know a dude that buys a brand new snapback for every shoe he gets and some matching merchandise. To me that's OD. But hey I'm a minimalist.
Aye I feel you. I'm not on that new snap back for every shoe wave, but I feel you. 
laugh.gif

Do ya thang.

Back
Top Bottom