an apparent sample a few months back had Hare shaded croc skin
never saw that.... ye shrug

Indeed, those were dark days

View media item 1439815

Though that's when we also got this pic

View media item 1439816
Still not against that red/maroon pair.
heard the maroon pair is the cigar of another possible cigar/champagne pack

It's definitely a shoe that I'm going to have to see in person before I decide to purchase...

Those pics aren't all that good but it looks like the leather has been upped in terms of quality, at least in comparison to the CDP's that is...Red on the tongue and "Nike Air" on the insole are the only minor changes that set these apart from the CDP's, but that's a good thing since it moves them closer to the OG's...

Im pretty sure every 7 retro has had some sort of air

The recent retro vi has visible air sole but if i were blind id think they used cement in the midsole instead

I've played a couple games in the new FB and they are really comfortable. No complaints about the cushioning.

Can't believe people are actually believing this, they need to do the research and not believe everything man
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can't wait for these and Bordeaux's this year. Haven't jumped the gun on the French Blue's yet, but will end up with a pair soon. 7's are my favorite JB model.

Are there any other confirmed cw's? I remember Cardinals, Olympic, and Raptors were floating around, but any news on those?
I would love to see Citrus and Chambrays release again too, miss all of my 7's, I want them all back lol

Walter..

If they bring back the Cardinals and Charcoals I will be happy. Ive never been a fan of the Olympic 7s(retro or OG) :rolleyes

If they bring back the Cardinals and Charcoals I will be happy. Ive never been a fan of the Olympic 7s(retro or OG) :rolleyes

I too would be quite happy. Although, I very much like the Olympic cw, I would say my favorite 7 cw. I had an '04 pair but sold them a few years back, I'd like another pair but don't want to pay resale for them, or any 7 that has released, prices are ridiculous. And with the JB trend, they'll release again..hopefully soon,

I wish they would just retro the Flints. Those might be the best 7's.

Flints and Hares were probably the only 7's that I never got when I was big into JB, always wanted them. Hare's are on the way, now Flints should be next to retro!

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom