Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

What is this? Page 47? I hear the hype train picking up steam? 
tired.gif

I'm not sure about sizing myself. Only 7 I own is the '06 Maize 7s in a women's 13/men's 11.5 and they fit perfect. Now from what I heard women's j's run more narrow than men's and my TTS is 11 so that .5 size in room I'm thinking made up for the narrow fit so it actually looks like I'm going TTS on these.

Even if they are snug on you, 7s are some of the most comfortable retros to me. The inner lining is so soft and thick. Plus whatever the midsole is made from, phylon I think?, is much more comfortable than what previous models were constructed from.

Last edited:
Hey fellas, I haven't bought Jordan's since the playoff 12 release in 2003/04. I say it like that because I was in 9th grade. I'm slowly getting back on my sneaker game. I really love these. I recently bought the airmax 0 online, which was quite the hassle from Nike.com. I am sure these will be a hassle. Would the best way be finishline online? I know I sound like a noob right now, but these are classics and I want a pair of these. Advice is greatly appreciated.

Hey fellas, I haven't bought Jordan's since the playoff 12 release in 2003/04. I say it like that because I was in 9th grade. I'm slowly getting back on my sneaker game. I really love these. I recently bought the airmax 0 online, which was quite the hassle from Nike.com. I am sure these will be a hassle. Would the best way be finishline online? I know I sound like a noob right now, but these are classics and I want a pair of these. Advice is greatly appreciated.
well it depends, every online store has it ups and downs. One day you might score on Finishline and the next day nike.com and so on and so forth. But IMO Finishline would be better but then you have to hope your card goes through. Nike.com is ok too but their waiting system sucks and about time you get through your size could be gone or you might get kicked out altogether. Champs is also good but you really have to be on point with your click game. Long story short there will always be a hassle on popular releases. I suggest trying to get a ticket from your local shoe store and/or enter a raffle if they do that for this release which I'm sure they will and see if you can cop that way and if not then go the online route. But Finishline works for me best!

well it depends, every online store has it ups and downs. One day you might score on Finishline and the next day nike.com and so on and so forth. But IMO Finishline would be better but then you have to hope your card goes through. Nike.com is ok too but their waiting system sucks and about time you get through your size could be gone or you might get kicked out altogether. Champs is also good but you really have to be on point with your click game. Long story short there will always be a hassle on popular releases. I suggest trying to get a ticket from your local shoe store and/or enter a raffle if they do that for this release which I'm sure they will and see if you can cop that way and if not then go the online route. But Finishline works for me best!

So youre saying the best way is to try and get a ticket from the store? If i get my hands on a ticket, am i guaranteed the shoe?

And thanks for the info by the way boss!

So youre saying the best way is to try and get a ticket from the store? If i get my hands on a ticket, am i guaranteed the shoe?

If the store does guranteed tickets, then yes you are guaranteed the shoe. The ticket most likely will include your size on it and you have to purchase the shoe within a set time frame. With raffles you have to hope you get a call back to be guaranteed the shoe.

These are the only retro 7s I've seen that are close to OG (Chicago 1s are in the close to OG bracket as well).

Because of the materials, these will be hard to keep clean. I have only worn my CDP pair only a handful of times and they get dirty fast. Have to clean them right away not to mention they have some kind of pink dots here and there, I wonder if its the moisture. O well gonna have to get another pair of these.

My CDPs have spots on em too from wear. They won't rub away with rubber scuff eraser and I don't wanna wash the nubuck areas so I left it as is. I wonder if they're grease spots or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom