Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Need these then might quit.  I'mma be the first one on EBAY actually.  Not gonna try against the Bots.

Love it, but I hope I dont get a tongue thats a majority black like the right foot on that one

Need these then might quit.  I'mma be the first one on EBAY actually.  Not gonna try against the Bots.

It be like that sometimes. I remember when the True Red 11 Low's dropped and I missed out. As soon as it was clear FNL had sold out I was on ebay and purchased a pair for...$220(?).

Last edited:
If the Jordan VII MTM aka Barcelona Nights didn't sit, these certainly won't! Gimmicks sell. OGs sell. Keep thinking they'll be available the next day or even the next week after RD. Like a moth to a flame....hypebeast, sneakerheads, and just your avg Joe will be thirsting after these bad boys. I know I'll be copping.

Mtm 7's didn't sit because they didn't produce that many. If they made as many "Barcelona Nights" as they did Oreo's they would still be sitting. My local FNL only had one size run of the MTM 7's. They had an abundance of Oreo's.

Last edited:
Mtm 7's didn't sit because they didn't produce that many. If they made as many "Barcelona Nights" as they did Oreo's they would still be sitting. My local FNL only had one size run of the MTM
7's. They had an abundance of Oreo's.

You're right, more Oreo IVs were produced then the MTM VIIs but if they would've produced just as many, the thirst would've still been real and people would've copped regardless. Yeah they probably would've sat for a day or so but hell, the Stealth III sold out. Go figure lol

I'm slowly starting to not like these. Not to say that I'm not copping still. Just not moving the needle anymore. Got to check them out beforehand for sure.

View media item 1496894 not feeling all that red an black on the tongue, hope they keep em more colorful like the cdp version or OG's..these are are one of my favorite jays so still a must cop,but I can see some disappointments, an Iam aware all jays with color patterns are never the same. Bel air 5s, Bordeaux 7s,raptor 7... Etc. so these will most likely be no different, I just hope I don't get a pair with so much red an black, will be glad to have em, just would prefer a more colorful tongue on the hare 7s especially.

You all should have no fear about the tongues. Its really the luck of the draw. I came across a pair of CDP 7s in 2008(In store and not on release day) that was only Grey and Black. Ive seen some OGs with mostly one color on the tongue too.

It won't matter to me regardless :D

yeah im getting these...no question
pimp.gif

I'm all about the multi-colored tongue and not too big of A fan on an all 1, or 2 color dominating the tongue. But that's how it goes with these HARES,

that's what makes these VII's hard. Everyone will be rockin Different color combo colored tongue designs, those who rock and see others that are rockin will all be checking each others Tongues out on these VII's. 24/7 365 days everyone rockin J's "AJ's" People looking at me cause they wish they had all of my J's!... haha.  

I'm slowly starting to not like these. Not to say that I'm not copping still. Just not moving the needle anymore. Got to check them out beforehand for sure.

View media item 1496894 not feeling all that red an black on the tongue, hope they keep em more colorful like the cdp version or OG's..these are are one of my favorite jays so still a must cop,but I can see some disappointments, an Iam aware all jays with color patterns are never the same. Bel air 5s, Bordeaux 7s,raptor 7... Etc. so these will most likely be no different, I just hope I don't get a pair with so much red an black, will be glad to have em, just would prefer a more colorful tongue on the hare 7s especially.

Wish they were dropping the year is the rabbit again! Need a size 9

Same here man, but i've seen my size around every now and again. It's just about finding it at the right price, while still being in good condition that's hard.

crisisice crisisice Those socks are dope. :smokin I've seen those and another pair on their website that I like.

Last edited:
Same here man, but i've seen my size around every now and again. It's just about finding it at the right price, while still being in good condition that's hard.

crisisice crisisice Those socks are dope. :smokin I've seen those and another pair on their website that I like.

I thought you were talking about the other socks but these are kinda clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom