Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

if thats the case i would say go a .5 size down. my bourdeauxs fit too big and i ended up selling them and the new VIIs still run big for me 

Goodlooks. I was just about to ask. Last pair of 7's I copped were the Charcoal/Raptor's. Went TTS and could have went down .5

I could have went down a full size in the Bordeaux's. I had to sell mine too. :smh:

Last edited:
not feeling all that red an black on the tongue, hope they keep em more colorful like the cdp version or OG's..these are are one of my favorite jays so still a must cop,but I can see some disappointments, an Iam aware all jays with color patterns are never the same. Bel air 5s, Bordeaux 7s,raptor 7... Etc. so these will most likely be no different, I just hope I don't get a pair with so much red an black, will be glad to have em, just would prefer a more colorful tongue on the hare 7s especially.
These kicks will be popular, but. I think these will look better on feet than in pics or in hand. This picture proves my theory. But I'm still Jordan 1 "Chicago" >>>> Jordan 7 "Hare".

That's how I feel about the all the 7's

Word! If you get paid every 2 weeks you GOOD, if you get paid every week you GOOD, if you get paid on the 15th and the last day of the month, you'll get paid on the 29th cause the last day of the month is a Sunday so you GOOD, and if you're paid salary, the 1st is a Monday but direct deposit should kick in Friday so you GOOD:pimp:

#CopBoth
#NoExcuses

Direct Deposit hits Wednesday for me for my Friday paycheck, and Tuesday from my other job. These and the Chicago 1s will be had. If Shattered Backboards really drop ill go after those as well and will rest until July

My DS CDP pair has plenty of green, yella, black, and white. I need my Re-mastered pair the same but add that True Red like A Cherry on top 

so they can pop.

LV Flight 23 pop up store opened up today and they have the 11lab4's and Hare's for sale early.

the ones with the mostly black and white tongues dont do it for me. they should have never put those colors in the tongue. green yellow white red is dope

These need to drop right this second. This is the only drop I've been waiting on this year.

Back
Top Bottom