Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

What is up with that varient looking bordeaux wanna be at the bottom? Dear god those look so fake fresh out of the early 2000's :x
they look way better in person, not Bordeaux like at all.
JB running out of colorway+ ideas tho
reebok-kamikaze-ii-packer-shoes-remember-the-alamo-900x637.jpg

I honestly can't believe jb isn't dropping the cardinals this year. If the bords dropped in '11 so could cardinals. Charcoals I guess I understand because 2012 release doesn't seem that long ago.

I have a feeling they will. Maybe in november or december?

First new jordan debut on christmas day right?

IMO the differences I see between the Remastered Hare VII's and the CDP pair are The angle on the wing tips are higher than the past released retro VII's but not as high as the OG or CDP pair.

The Red seems more lighter than the CDP pair on the lower tongue bootie and inner liner huarache bootie. CDP pair has 2 shades of grey on the tongue only seen 1 shade of color grey on the '15

retro, Red on the tongue as we all know they're was no red on the CDP but on the OG. Black color on the CDP is not A deep black color but on the '15 version black looks darker. Also the '15 retro looks to have 2 shades of the green on the tongue. That's pretty much what I see just from the pic's and my CDP pair. The bottom part of the tongue just below the bottom lace is more pointier on the CDP, '15 retro looks A little bit more rounded. Red 7 on the back triangle with the #23 seems more lighter red, and the purple #23 looks darker, to where the CDP pair 7 is darker red and the #23 is A lighter purple. The main thing I seen on pics from the 23 flight pop up store unless that pair was A GS the Stitching all around the shoe just looks too tacky.
The shape.... new mold is 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Something was wrong with the last cardinals, I'm a size 10 and I usually get a size 9 in 7's they ended up fitting like a damn 10.5-11 somehow. The rest of my 7's fit perfectly

^No offense, but the midsole has the appearance of separating due to all the excess glue left behind.
ae642c.jpg

w189rt.jpg

I'm sure if many received that pair you're holding, they would send it back or call Nike CS.

Last edited:
Jetlifehoe,I'm A sz 10.5 but when it comes too retro VIIs I go .5 sz down. My cardinals are A sz 10 and they fit like A loose laced sz 10.5 almost kinda like A sz 11. As for the Hare pins collection dudes these days of the age from 17-mid or late 20's are not in this for Love or Collection there in it for the Love of $oney. If I were able too get that pin collection in NYC or Vegas I would keep for personally collection. Everyone these days thinks flipping stiff is the way.

Back
Top Bottom